Create New Tag

11/11/2019 12:16 PM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
|

11/11/2019 12:44 PM

looks like an old haro master that's missing a front wheel and a good seat. you could build it up, but if you plan to ride it i would just buy a new bike. check your local bike shop, they can help you out.

|

It’s all bmx

11/11/2019 1:21 PM

probably a knock off Haro Master.

bmx museum probably knows better than we do....

|

11/11/2019 1:30 PM

yes but got banned from bmxmuseum before i even posted anything.

|

11/11/2019 7:34 PM

Well I know its not drinking tonight.

|

11/12/2019 4:47 AM

pnj wrote:

probably a knock off Haro Master.

bmx museum probably knows better than we do....

Didn't Torker have a similar dual top tube setup?

A buddy of mine has a random weird old school setup that was similar, it was a Landis-we never really found much info on it, but I have now seen two of them.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/12/2019 6:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/12/2019 6:52 AM

I read Torker actually made frames for Haro for a bit.
Both did have twin Top tubes also...

|

11/12/2019 8:30 AM

Yes Bob Haro rode a Torker before he started his own company.

I think Bob just rebranded Torker frames for the first year or so. Or had Torker weld on coaster brake tabs to their existing line of frames. That would have been late 1970's or very early 80's.

Seeing how OP is not from the USA, i'm going with his bike being a knock off of some sort. I could be totally wrong though... bmx museum would know....

|

11/12/2019 11:31 AM

Tipbowden wrote:

yes but got banned from bmxmuseum before i even posted anything.

How do you get banned before posting???

|

11/12/2019 1:25 PM

Fun fact. Profile made bridges with the haro logo on them and welded them to torker frames.

I believe that bike is probably just a copy though. Might be worth a few quid to the right buyer, but not worth putting money into imo.

Bmxmuseum is full of salty old dudes who don’t/can’t ride and build shit carpet queen bikes. But to each his own I guess

|