Any tips for goofy riding

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2017 12:15 AM

Hey so some might know that I ride goofy .

I can hop bar but toss it into my back foot and have barely improved , and for feeble hard 180's I have to switch feeble first . Tailwhips I kick with my front foot . I've been tossing switch ( regular ) barspins on the ground and they seem fucked and completely unnatural . But I want to be able to toss them out of grinds but haven't been able to throwing them normal ( switch ) .

Any have any type of advice orrrrr

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/12/2017 8:56 AM

keep practicing. And stop thinking stuff is more difficult because it's 'wrong' or whatever.

Or start eating dog food until your tears taste like dog food...? lol

|

8/12/2017 9:42 AM

Don't worry about what way you bar. Just dial bars the way you want to throw them and then start tossing them everywhere. I can only do switch bars and I can feeble bar and 180 bar and halfcab bar.

|

8/12/2017 12:13 PM

RIDEboarder wrote:

Don't worry about what way you bar. Just dial bars the way you want to throw them and then start tossing them everywhere. I ...more

You toss into your backfoot and do that ?

|

My Cult 2 Short

8/12/2017 2:52 PM

Watch Mike aitken

|

8/12/2017 4:32 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Not 100% sure what you mean by toss into my back foot but I ride left foot forward and throw with my right hand. So 180 bars are what around here we call long bars because you are spinning the bars the opposite way you are spinning. It definetly makes it harder but doing them the other way for me feels way worse.

|

8/12/2017 6:00 PM

RIDEboarder wrote:

Don't worry about what way you bar. Just dial bars the way you want to throw them and then start tossing them everywhere. I ...more

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

RIDEboarder wrote:

Not 100% sure what you mean by toss into my back foot but I ride left foot forward and throw with my right hand. So 180 bars ...more

We're the same way then , I ride left foot and throw right ! It's fucked

|

My Cult 2 Short