Any tips to progress?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2017 12:25 PM

Hey guys, I've been riding for 2 years almost and can't really progress anymore. All I can do is 180s, nose pivot 180, footjam whip, feeble,smith,doublepeg, oppo feeble, halfcabs and chicken bars.I've been trying 360s and manuals for long time and I don't seem to get better. Any tips and tricks to start progressing again?

|

9/20/2017 1:31 PM

360's are 97% commitment, just suck your back wheel up and don't put it back down until you're all the way around. With manuals, pull the front up the same as you would a hop, but instead of keeping your weight central and hopping, get your ass over your back wheel and straighten your arms. Keep your knees bent and balance by lifting your ass up or down.

Learn some basic jump tricks like tables, x ups, one handed and one footed tricks, then you can do combo's of them and start to progress with other jump tricks

|

9/20/2017 1:58 PM

Well most of the time all I can ride is street so mostly street tricks

|

9/20/2017 2:13 PM

Requital wrote:

Hey guys, I've been riding for 2 years almost and can't really progress anymore. All I can do is 180s, nose pivot 180, footjam ...more

Learn 360 flyouts at a foam pit then once you get the rotation work on 360 flats. Thats my plan as soon as my foot heals up.

|