Any vital members actually train ?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2014 8:43 PM

I was training pretty solid years ago , then almost broke my neck and had a near fatal brain hemorahage on a handrail ice pick gone wrong and had to take a step back , been a couple years since the accident since then working my ass off on my bike and not on the gym , but wondering if theirs any bros out their who bust their ass to better themselves .....love some tips that don't include diet , but strengthening

Just kidding I know if I say don't give me diet advice I'll get trolled as fuck

Anyone who actually trains got something good going for them ?

|

12/29/2014 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2014 8:49 PM

ps....looking for advice from the guys who can actually air out of coping

Man I probably look like a dick but I don't care , I need a good training schedule to commit to before next season

|

12/29/2014 8:55 PM

Do some push ups, sit us, and don't eat too many sweets this holiday season.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/29/2014 8:58 PM

My old deal was 1 hour weights , 2 hours swimming pool either basketball in the pool or core training on flips of the diving board , great pain management for when your flip went wrong wich was often , then 4 hours tops at the park

|

12/29/2014 9:17 PM

Can't air , have no bike at the moment , but I do "train" fairly regularly . What do you plan on doing for training ? It's pretty vague . You mention the gym , but any specific muscle group you want to strengthen ? Is it just muscle strengthening or do you want a lifestyle training , which can include cardio , flexibility , pain tolerance practises ( Not torture or that shit but cold showers and etc are proven to help with pain ) . Let me know a bit more and maybe I can give you some helpful insight , not being a smartass either.

I'm no crazy health nut but with no bike I've gotten in shape and have researched a fair bit on "health" .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/29/2014 9:18 PM

I lift a bit, nothing else really though besides school sports

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/29/2014 9:29 PM

I do bike trains at the trails...

But nah i play waterpolo so thats my conditioning but the main thing i need in bmx is balls

|

13 years old

12/29/2014 9:54 PM

A nice bag of chips will do the trick......

|

12/29/2014 10:11 PM

I do almost nothing that keeps me anywhere near a condition of health.

I walk places when my car is shot, but ill still try and catch rides.

besides that. no. and I tend to be drunk when I walk places anyway too

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/30/2014 6:46 AM

I like to just ride a lot and wherever i get sore i make sure i work that area. And i work the areas where i am not sore even more. Usually working biceps, chest, and abs. And doing a little cardio really helps.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/30/2014 7:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2014 7:59 AM

Push ups and sit up with weights for extra resistance, dead lifts, front and regular military presses, pull ups thats really all i ever do to work the big muscle groups

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/30/2014 8:49 AM

Pullups, crunches, and running. Those are what I mainly focus on since I hate going to gyms and I can do that shit outside anywhere. I do a lot of weightless training to not get bulky but still have gains.

|

Smoke Drink Die

12/30/2014 9:04 AM

I'm going to the gym 3-4 days a week. It helped my a LOT with back pain together with changing to higher bars. It improved my hops a lot, too I think.

|