Anybody know much about this frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2015 11:37 PM

Photo

So I picked this up. Fit Flow. I kniwvthat there were fit flow completes, but I'm not sure if they offered an aftermarket frame. It's butted chromoly, 21.25 tt. I can get better pics in the morning. But it looks the same as my current frame, which is from a flow complete, this one just has an integrated ht and a mid bb. So if anyone who was riding around that time could tell me if rhis isca stock frame or an aftermarket, that'd be cool. I can get better pics tomorrow.
|

7/9/2015 12:41 AM

Almost positive that's an aftermarket one, only pic for comparison I could find.

Photo

I think it was like the Fit WiFi of its time, a quality budget frame. Guy I started out riding with had one, in fact I almost got one too but when I was frame shopping they were sold out everywhere so I settled on a Sunday OG haha. Anyway, he seemed to like his and it was pretty light at the time.

I do recall hearing how he destroyed his first one by nose casing a small dirt jump and pretty much crumpling his downtube. Fit apparently did warranty that at least and to my knowledge he had no issues with the replacement so idk.

|

7/9/2015 1:49 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Almost positive that's an aftermarket one, only pic for comparison I could find.

Photo

I think it was like the Fit WiFi of its ...more

Well mine cost me $35. So it's not a huge investment. But that ine looks exactly like the one I have from what it seems. Thanks.

|

7/9/2015 2:25 PM

Rode one as my second "proper" bmx, its long in the back but feels really awesome.

|

7/9/2015 3:29 PM

I used to ride fit flow bars, they where solid , gave them away my buddy still rides them to this day

|

7/9/2015 3:45 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Took off those ugly stickers. All I need is a headset now, then I'm set.
|

7/9/2015 6:42 PM

love the look of the wishbone. Wish my frame had one. Frame looks dope

|

7/10/2015 6:11 AM

That wishbone is hella fine

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em