Anybody misses Garrett's style?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2012 10:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2012 1:37 AM

I miss Garrett's old style so much! This video show the true street rider.

|

2/5/2012 3:23 PM

so good

|

xBMXx.

2/5/2012 5:03 PM

i agree, this shit is crazy! i remember i put this video on facebook a while back, and everyone was like shitting their pants

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/5/2012 5:23 PM

Meh. He is a good rider, but like 99% of edits are pretty much mimicking him. Before that everyone was pretty much trying to be Mike Aitken, and before that most people didn't care what "style" they were.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/5/2012 5:32 PM

Garret had style? I never noticed it

|

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

2/5/2012 5:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2012 5:35 PM

garrett still kills it.

|

2/5/2012 5:36 PM

too fucking good

|

vital's redneck

2/5/2012 5:38 PM

i wasnt aware he had a new style????

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

2/6/2012 12:04 AM

daniel 21 wrote:

i wasnt aware he had a new style????

He's way more technical now with all his grind combos and what not. He still does crazy deadman shit but it just doesn't get shown as much

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

2/6/2012 7:47 AM

I miss Garret's style, he used to do big barspin drops and big gaps but now hes really tech.

|

2/6/2012 9:36 AM

bad monty wrote:

I miss Garret's style, he used to do big barspin drops and big gaps but now hes really tech.

That stuff takes its toll though...You'll learn body aches make you ride different.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/6/2012 9:41 AM

Garrett is still doing his deadman shit, the only reason we havnt seen any of this deadman shit is because he is stacking the clips up for the Deadline and Fiend video.

Rumor has it that he has over 15minutes of footage, and you better believe there is going to be a ton of deadman tricks.

It easier for him to do tech lines and what not for his web edits, like he said in his interview, you cant go out and kill yourself everyday.

Just be prepared for the Deadline video, his part is going to top anything and everything we have seen so far.

|

2/6/2012 9:58 AM

Like... every clips a banger and it's crazy!

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

2/6/2012 10:24 AM

Haven't seen anything on the web from him in a while but have seen him around during lunchtime and at the park close to my house. He's definitely got some good shit coming out.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/