Anyone at the point where?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2011 6:50 PM

After riding there body is in so much pain, no matter how much ice and pain killers you take? I feel like I am constantly in pain now from falling trying to progress. If I don't smoke a little it hurts to do the littlest things. I think I broke my wrist which would suck just getting out of a boot not to long ago.

Anyone constantly getting injured?

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

11/19/2011 6:54 PM

i been limping for a month and a half now.
still ride when its not raining.

ben gay isnt gay enough for me. ill puff a bit to loosen up.

|

11/19/2011 6:55 PM

mussh wrote:

i been limping for a month and a half now.
still ride when its not raining.

ben gay isnt gay enough for me. ill puff a bit ...more

My growth plates sting every time I hope really high or do a big gap, I sprained both my growth plates. I just came off a fractured heel ;/

|

11/19/2011 6:59 PM

tore my left mcl and sprained my left wrist.
i use a shit ton of ben gay and compression braces on both wrists and my left elbow. left knee wrapped in a shock doctor brace.
and i wear a fuckin helmet. last thing i need is to eat shit and wake up a vegetable.

i feel like a gladiator when i ride.

|

11/19/2011 7:07 PM

Just take like a week or two to just relax and let your body heal. Had to do that a couple times over summer because of riding 24/7.

|

11/19/2011 7:07 PM

I was like that before I broke my collarbone. I was always sore and in pain. Now that I haven't been able to do anything for a while my body feels alot better haha

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

11/19/2011 7:59 PM

dude im 29 and every time i eat shit i gotta take like a week or so off just to heal up i hate getn old lol

|

Yo were your teeth at

11/19/2011 9:03 PM

I'm 33... I've broken my back, my ribs, dislocated both shoulders, broke my wrist, blew out my knee, broke my collar bone, my ankle and many other little sprains and tears.

- Heal correctly, take time off if you need it.
- Be disciplined about your sleep
-Be disciplined about your diet
- Exercise outside of riding (run and lift, mix it up)
- Stretch (stay flexible)

If you're having chronic pain, something is out of balance. What things aren't you doing that you should be doing?

|

11/19/2011 9:10 PM

if you have to smoke then you need to go get help. thats ridiculous honestly. stretch, take breaks, and fucking let yourself heal, if your body is hurting its telling you to stop for a little

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

11/20/2011 8:22 AM

future FBM wrote:

if you have to smoke then you need to go get help. thats ridiculous honestly. stretch, take breaks, and fucking let yourself ...more

This. Pad up too. Eat correctly (not just fast food and shit), exercise some. It sounds really lame, but yoga kicks ass for being limber and falls hurting less.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/20/2011 8:25 AM

stretch and chill a bit

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

11/20/2011 11:05 AM

future FBM wrote:

if you have to smoke then you need to go get help. thats ridiculous honestly. stretch, take breaks, and fucking let yourself ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

This. Pad up too. Eat correctly (not just fast food and shit), exercise some. It sounds really lame, but yoga kicks ass for ...more

I play soccer, am in great shape. I wear shin pads and a knee braces on days it hurts before riding. I don't smoke a lot, but just seems the days I do I feel a lot better and ride better the next day

|

11/20/2011 11:09 AM

i know the feeling of constant pain. fucked up my right knee and ribs like a year ago and they still arnt the same when riding. and because of acl injuries from soccer back in highschool it hurts to pinch the seat with my knees for bars. so i dont do bars. ever.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

11/20/2011 11:18 AM

there is always something hurting on me, but I have a pain tolerance thats outa this world and with a little bit of help from the herbal I dont feel shit until I wake up in the morning but I just limp around community college then burn some more and ride feeling like I was never in pain

|

11/20/2011 11:40 AM

SEANimal757 wrote:

there is always something hurting on me, but I have a pain tolerance thats outa this world and with a little bit of help from ...more

this. minus the community college park. im out of state.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

11/20/2011 2:41 PM

Since I started actually trying stuff I know this feeling... mostly my knees and shins so I'm gunna definitely get some pads! Dave said about yoga... does it actually work because I'm all down for being able to get up with less injuries from more crashes

|

11/20/2011 3:08 PM

I killed my back last year, only just managed to properly ride again. All you can do is relax, let it heal and entertain yourself.

|

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

11/20/2011 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2011 4:02 PM

-Brendan- wrote:

Since I started actually trying stuff I know this feeling... mostly my knees and shins so I'm gunna definitely get some pads! ...more

Yes it does. Read my injury list up above.Currently I ride motocross every Saturday and I train MMA 3 nights a week. I am right now riding my new BMX bike for 30 min to an hour every morning, with a trip to the park on Wednesdays for a few hours.

That's on top of working full time. Yoga, diet, sleep, some strength training and NOT doing drugs makes it possible after all my injuries.

I thought Yoga was for weenies when I was young. I do a quick session first thing every day now, give a try for a month.. you'll notice the difference.

|

11/20/2011 4:53 PM

i have 10 stitches in my leg and a fractured ancle, and my wrist is reallli jacked up 2, i think its just about commitment, do ride till you kill yourself but dont give up just cuz of some cuts n brusis/soreness

|

...The ONLY thing skateboards are good for, is filming BMX edits...

11/20/2011 7:35 PM

My last couple years of riding motocross my body was like this and I have a, permanent limp only thing you can do, is give your body proper, time to heal and listen, to, your body if it hurts that much give it a rest i,need to take my own advice .

|

11/20/2011 8:08 PM

how old are you? if your getting older make sure you do stretches before a long days ride

|