Anyone check out the new Dan Kruk video?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2020 4:31 PM

Its pretty awesome, definitely recommend it!

Didnt like how it started but I suppose it brought the title to life. Lol

|

9/6/2020 6:05 PM

It was good

What I thought was really insane was dan paley’s last video and of course daks new native land video

|

9/6/2020 6:47 PM

I guess I’m getting old. The riding was rad, but the wrecked rail and the “let’s get out out of here” annoys me. When I was a kid I probably would have thought it was cool, but now all I can think is that someone has to pay for that (financially, and with their time). Lol.

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

9/6/2020 11:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2020 11:09 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

I guess I’m getting old. The riding was rad, but the wrecked rail and the “let’s get out out of here” annoys me. When I was a kid I probably would have thought it was cool, but now all I can think is that someone has to pay for that (financially, and with their time). Lol.

Thats where Im at too. I really didnt like how the video started out with that clip...its a great clip and definitely a wtf moment, that he was impressively able to pull out of somehow but I feel it was a proud moment when it should have been like a "holy shit, I wish that hadn't happened" moment. Thats something I would feel really guilty about as I primarily ride street.

On the flipside, it might have been rusted out to the point it wasnt safe for someone to rely on...perhaps it was a blessing in disguise.

|

9/6/2020 11:24 PM

Kruk is gooooooooood.

Not sure if you're talking about his Madera section (they renamed it something else) or his E-FISE section, but he's gooooooood.

|

9/6/2020 11:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2020 11:45 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

Kruk is gooooooooood.

Not sure if you're talking about his Madera section (they renamed it something else) or his E-FISE section, but he's gooooooood.

Re-named Madera section

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

9/7/2020 4:12 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Thats where Im at too. I really didnt like how the video started out with that clip...its a great clip and definitely a wtf moment, that he was impressively able to pull out of somehow but I feel it was a proud moment when it should have been like a "holy shit, I wish that hadn't happened" moment. Thats something I would feel really guilty about as I primarily ride street.

On the flipside, it might have been rusted out to the point it wasnt safe for someone to rely on...perhaps it was a blessing in disguise.

Haven't watched it, but seeing that a rail broke makes me think of the rail Van hits then like 3 seconds later a car runs it over.

I definitely see things differently as an old fart. I would feel bad if I busted a rail in some way.

Hopefully the rail was already set to be repaired/replaced because it was haggard. Unfortunately that usually isn't the case. Maybe the property owner's insurance would cover it? -I just realized that makes me SUPER old.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/7/2020 8:55 AM

Lol you guys are lame

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/7/2020 10:25 AM

Haven’t seen it but rails breaking have been in plenty of videos. It’s nothing new. I don’t think damaging people’s stuff is cool like someone’s rail to their house or whatever but a big business that makes millions a year or city railings etc idrc lol (no bias as I don’t ride pegs just my thoughts).

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

9/7/2020 2:49 PM

Four wrote:

Haven’t seen it but rails breaking have been in plenty of videos. It’s nothing new. I don’t think damaging people’s stuff is cool like someone’s rail to their house or whatever but a big business that makes millions a year or city railings etc idrc lol (no bias as I don’t ride pegs just my thoughts).

I definitely feel less for a corporate company building but still I think we all agree we'd rather not damage things like that.

|

9/8/2020 8:45 AM

His bars annoy me so much that i had a hard time watching

|

Husky Nation Member

9/8/2020 5:20 PM

Four wrote:

It looked like a small town church. I feel for them more than I would the "Google's of the world"

|

9/8/2020 5:23 PM

But onto the more pertinent part of the edit... WOW, that dude is amazing. Seriously has the snappiest hardway spins I've ever seen

|