Anyone do any other sports than bmx?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2018 2:39 PM

Just a random thread I thought I’d post. Anyone do any other sports other than BMX? MTB?Skateboarding?Football? Whatever!
I’ll start off. Been playing field hockey for ages now and have just started learning ice hockey and am loving it! So my schedule at the moment consists of hockey on Tuesday, rampworx session on Wednesday, ice skating lessons on Thursday and ice hockey practice on Friday (and try to get in bmx sessions at the local in the weekend if the weather isn’t shit).

|

An Indian on a small bike

4/1/2018 2:52 PM

Sports are for nerds.

|

4/1/2018 3:21 PM

Phunny93 wrote:

Sports are for nerds.

BMX is a sportwhistling

|

4/1/2018 3:25 PM

I like to skate as well but don't very often because landing one foot all the time just isn't my thing

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

4/1/2018 3:39 PM

Extreme masturbation.

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

4/1/2018 4:09 PM

I ride Motocross and that's about it, I used to play baseball and football but BMX and MX is way more fun!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/1/2018 4:13 PM

Photo

Photo

|

brakeless maniac

4/1/2018 4:15 PM

Anthony Loves Subrosa wrote:

Extreme masturbation.

This and also been on and off the County badminton team all my life, basically I'm good enough to get on whenever without practicing (until now at least) but then you gotta train and do massive endurance training and stuff. That's why I like bmx, I decide what to do and when and 100% of my focus is about having fun. Not being yelled at by a coach because I don't want to shuttle run until I vomit.

|

Hmmm

4/1/2018 4:20 PM

I play hockey. I guess you could consider keeping up with my kids a sport, those little fuckers keep me moving haha.

|

4/1/2018 4:26 PM

Haven't done anything else in a long time. I played Hurling for a long time before the bike but dropped it shortly after getting the bike as the 2 together was too much and I just wasn't enjoying it as much as I used to.

Recently bought a hardtail MTB though, so I'll probably be getting into that a bit once I'm healed up.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/1/2018 5:01 PM

Extreme masturbation.

Forgot to mention that one

|

4/1/2018 5:03 PM

Niceeee. What bike is that?

|

4/1/2018 5:04 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Haven't done anything else in a long time. I played Hurling for a long time before the bike but dropped it shortly after ...more

I have a hardtail as well but don’t really get round to riding it much but would love to. Not many trails near me

|

4/1/2018 5:08 PM

Ved_goswami wrote:

I have a hardtail as well but don’t really get round to riding it much but would love to. Not many trails near me

Luckily for me, there's loads and loads of MTB trails where I am, some big DH stuff you'd need a full-sus for and some flowy trails with loads of jumps. I'm so spoiled for choice! w00t

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/1/2018 5:12 PM

DIsc GOlf is pretty fun for me. U can get super ripped and walk around chucking plastic in the woods

|

4/1/2018 5:35 PM

Used to rock climb from 7yrs old-25yrs old

Used to dirtbike from 16-20's

Used to love to play basketball when i was a kid.

Used to skateboard when I was a kid.

There is nothing else I do than bmx as an adult currently.

|

4/1/2018 5:44 PM

Off and on riding a somewhat downhill bike that I converted from a 24" cruiser. The rest of my time is spent doing hobbies rather than sports, lol.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

4/1/2018 6:27 PM

I also powerlift but have been injured (all healed finally)... got hurt during prep for my first meet angry

|

4/1/2018 6:44 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote: Photo

Photo

Ved_goswami wrote:

Niceeee. What bike is that?

Kinda hard to tell from the pictures but I'd guess some kind of a custom build, given the spank bars and what looks kinda like Spank Spoon rims, what look like Hope cranks and I really can't be sure about this but Marzocchi bomber forks(888s?) or some Rock Shox I'm not familiar with.

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

4/2/2018 2:36 AM

Bodybuilding for 23 years, and Muay Thai since I was 11. I still train to stay in shape for riding and life in general but I'm not competitive anymore.

|

4/2/2018 4:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2018 4:18 AM

I use to Cross country mountainbike from 12 till 15. Stopped because my cousin got an ATV and 2 dirtbikes (Honda crf150 and crf450r) when I was 15, and coupled with the fact that my dad had died, he took me out every weekend so I wouldnt be locked in my room (only rode for 9 months). Started skating around the same time but really took it seriously when I was 16 almost 17. Tried wakeboarding when I was 21 and didnt get anywhere, tried wakeskating and instantly understood it better than the wakeboard. I started really riding bikes one day when I taught myself to bunny hop pn a hardtail mtb, and got a 26” when I was 26 and a BMX the same year. So far Ive fallen in love with BMX and dont even see myself stopping anytime soon.

I just turned 30 and consistently BMX and skate usually with a once a month wakeskate session. Also have a skimboard for going to the beach.
Lately Ive been skating more because my wrist is feeling funky and its a bit painful when I pull up for a bunny hop or manual.

|

4/3/2018 12:26 AM

Edman123 wrote:

This and also been on and off the County badminton team all my life, basically I'm good enough to get on whenever without ...more

Don't you mean... Shuttlecock run? wink

|

4/3/2018 12:53 AM

Extreme masturbation.

Edman123 wrote:

This and also been on and off the County badminton team all my life, basically I'm good enough to get on whenever without ...more

RumHam wrote:

Don't you mean... Shuttlecock run? wink

Hmm. No

|

Hmmm

4/3/2018 7:20 AM

Ved_goswami wrote:

Just a random thread I thought I’d post. Anyone do any other sports other than BMX? MTB?Skateboarding?Football? Whatever!
I’ll ...more

I play stickball.
That's pretty much it.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

4/3/2018 8:27 AM

Basement mini hockey with my son and nephew. Basketball with them as well. I also ride motorcycles and a road bike. Too old for any actual real sports. I do like (watching) lacrosse, curling, F1 and MotoGP.

|

4/3/2018 8:27 AM

Mountain biking, road biking, bikepacking, fixie-riding, lol, there's a lot of bike riding in there...

Apart from this, badminton for 13 years now, freediving and ultra-light flying (if that's considered as a sport anyways).

I was into football like every kid when I was small until I grew up and realised how fucked up football is. Never been a motorbike dude neither, although I'm super attracted to cool cafe racer builds. There's something about the sound, the smoke and the noise from jerks on motorbikes that eventually makes me scowl whenever I see one. Why can't the get a BMX with a freecoaster and leave everyone in peace?

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.