|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/23/2013 6:38 PM

I threw endurance bearings in mine. Hasn't ever skipped. I love it

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/23/2013 8:32 PM

I think mine is toasted

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/23/2013 9:46 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

I think mine is toasted

as in super high or broken?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/24/2013 4:24 AM

Haha nice, it makes high pitch noise of metal rubbing if I push the bike backwards or forward slowly

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/24/2013 4:51 AM

Haha nice, it makes high pitch noise of metal rubbing if I push the bike backwards or forward slowly

well that sounds like just some grease could fix that... But if you already have grease in there than you might need new bearings... take it apart clean it regrease take the bearing seals off and clean in there... then put it back together and see if that helps.. also obviously as you take it apart check for anything that might be broken... maybe you just got a bad batch or something... i have found that basing a whole product off of one time of owning isnt good... sometimes shit happens...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/24/2013 6:33 AM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

well that sounds like just some grease could fix that... But if you already have grease in there than you might need new bearings... take it apart clean it regrease take the bearing seals off and clean in there... then put it back together and see if that helps.. also obviously as you take it apart check for anything that might be broken... maybe you just got a bad batch or something... i have found that basing a whole product off of one time of owning isnt good... sometimes shit happens...

This.

Also, it's good to see more guys from MO trickling in here!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/24/2013 7:30 AM

Here's the thing every one I know that has one has issues with it skipping and rolling slow at least 4 other people I think the remixis junk

I've taken it apart a few times now the bearing seem perfectly fine, a few metal shaving in the driver from skipping so much

I have had it a little over a year would it even be worth contacting primo about it

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/24/2013 10:57 AM

Here's the thing every one I know that has one has issues with it skipping and rolling slow at least 4 other people I think the remixis junk

I've taken it apart a few times now the bearing seem perfectly fine, a few metal shaving in the driver from skipping so much

I have had it a little over a year would it even be worth contacting primo about it

never hurts to try talking to them. if they warranty it then you could sell it and get something better like the cult match which is just basically a primo mix. and everyone knows that the mixes are some of the best hubs out...

@chuck never noticed anyone else from MO! where are you? around STL? We should ride sometime.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/24/2013 11:18 AM

True that I'm about to email them not sure what to really say, honestly the only thing I want is a real mix hub no cult junk

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/24/2013 11:20 AM

i slightly bent the axle. other than that its a good hub.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me