Anyone else F**K footed like myself?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2014 1:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2014 2:09 PM

*Left foot forward
*naturally throw barspins with right hand (which i heard makes it really unstable because your supposed to throw towards front foot but i throw towards my back)
*grind left
*naturally spin to the left
*but g turn to the right (cause i cant "kick" my rear end to the left)
*i feel alot more comfortable carving hard towards the left, but i feel really sketched out and twitchy carving hard to the right
*i cant lift up 2 wheels at the same time to 180 (on my normal spin) but i can lift both wheels at the same time for oppo 180, but i cant j hop oppo 180...WTF?!?
*footjam whip, i kick with my left foot (foot forward, so ive never learned to hop into a footjam whip)
*I dont "cancel my fakie rollouts, (indian give) or whatever, i feel fine rolling out both ways clean.

i'm just wondering if anyone else has this problem cause everyone i ride with doesnt, it feels like it "slows" down my progression......maybe i should see the doctor??? "Just Ride Ya Bike"....NO! i cant cause ^^^^^^this^^^^^ pisses me off everyday

|

3/3/2014 2:06 PM

I might be the most fuck footed person there is.

Grind left, spin right, right foot forward. But I endo/nose/footjam 180/g-turn to the left

I foot plant spinning to the left, but I wall foot plant spinning to the right
I wallride regularly with the wall on my right side, but my opposite wallrides are much higher & I can 180 out of them, and I wallplant spinning to the left to get out of them.
I barspin clockwise, x-up counterclockwise
Footjam whip counterclockwise, but tailwhip clockwise & while I can foot plant whip both ways now, counterclockwise feels better
I air a quarter both ways & really don't have a definitive regular way, but I only recently started doing them spinning to the right which feels a bit sketchier, but I can get higher, so that's technically switch.

And I'm sure other little things too

Just ride how you feel best, and take my advice.. LEARN SWITCH TRICKS! I took advantage of this fuck footedness, and it makes learning switch things easier. It's real funny hearing people talk about your riding, some people will talk shit on it, others will be like "Wtf was that switch?!"

|

3/3/2014 2:10 PM

I am normal :D

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/3/2014 2:13 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I might be the most fuck footed person there is.

Grind left, spin right, right foot forward. But I endo/nose/footjam ...more

True, cant believe I never thought of taking adventage of fuckfoot cause i spin oppo and no one notices, and then i gotta show them i can spin both ways lol

|

3/3/2014 2:16 PM

bunny with right foot forward
grind with right side..
fakie to right side too...
so its very hard to make 180 fakie...

|

3/3/2014 2:26 PM

my_bike_is_rust wrote:

True, cant believe I never thought of taking adventage of fuckfoot cause i spin oppo and no one notices, and then i gotta show ...more

after you learn them both ways then make them look as good as you can

Photo

in the least cocky sounding way, if I didn't tell you which was my regular way to wallride then the photo above would leave you guessing haha.

|

3/3/2014 2:38 PM

There is no right or wrong way to riding.

Stop listening to what other people tell you (it's harder to do blah, etc) and just ride.

Over time, you will develop your own style and you may come up with a cool trick that others wouldn't, because you don't ride like everyone else.

It makes ZERO sense that having your pedals one way or another would matter at all. People learn a trick, then usually, they learn it opposite. so pedal position doesn't matter.

Ride your bike, have fun.

|

3/3/2014 3:44 PM

you aren't that fuck footed. Im left forward, grind right, spin right, bar left,

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/4/2014 2:21 AM

There's goofy-pegged and goofy-footed. I'm goofy-footed and the common left foot type goofy foot. Right-footed people who ride goofy like SundayBMXrr above is kinda rare and quite uncommon. But yes, it does in fact make certain tricks harder and seem almost impossible. And some tricks, you can't even tell which way feels better. Like for me, I feel grinding both ways somewhat the same, and same applies with barspins.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke