Anyone else has the KHE anchor bar

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2009 6:03 PM

AKA bar stem combo, had mine for a month and just broke them yesterday ( the clamp part snapped in 2)
contacted khe, waiting for a email
anyone has ever had warranty issues with khe are they nice or are they gonna play dumb?
pretty pissed, cuz now i'm riding my old stem and some dk bars that have horrible geometry probably 3 pounds lol

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

5/18/2009 6:04 PM

it was your fault for buying them in the first place!

|

5/18/2009 6:07 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

how wtf
oh yeah i forgot daniel dhers is riding them and they are just super light and have the best geometry ever ( 3* upsweep = easy on the wrist)

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

5/18/2009 10:59 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

milou wrote:

how wtf
oh yeah i forgot daniel dhers is riding them and they are just super light and have the best geometry ever ( 3* upsweep = easy on the wrist)

yeah big mistake....there was a product test in a magazine that broke them, everyone that has ridden them says they flex a lot, mostly everyone i have heard that has bought them broke them.

|

5/19/2009 6:31 AM

why would anyone buy those? Are you so damn obsessed with weight that your willing to trust a shitty ass weld job to be your stem? and u cant adjust it! they dont even look that good they look like the walmart bikes with handlebars that u cant adjust. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. also, knowing KHE, they wont warranty them because they're little money hungry sellouts who know nothing about BMX. at least youll learn a lesson. go gechta a Fit DLR stem and some Northwest bars.

|

5/19/2009 6:40 AM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

milou wrote:

how wtf

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

yeah big mistake....there was a product test in a magazine that broke them, everyone that has ridden them says they flex a lot, mostly everyone i have heard that has bought them broke them.

yeah....KHE bar/stem combo = FAIL

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/19/2009 6:50 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

oh yeh dident think a little wield like that would withstand the abuse .my mate wants 2 buy these

|

Ride

5/19/2009 10:33 AM

danbless wrote:

why would anyone buy those? Are you so damn obsessed with weight that your willing to trust a shitty ass weld job to be your stem? and u cant adjust it! they dont even look that good they look like the walmart bikes with handlebars that u cant adjust. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. also, knowing KHE, they wont warranty them because they're little money hungry sellouts who know nothing about BMX. at least youll learn a lesson. go gechta a Fit DLR stem and some Northwest bars.

AMEN.... i wouldnt ride those bars let alone ride them..

|

BMX=LOVE

5/19/2009 11:46 AM

Aside from what everyone else has said, if you are worried about warranty, check that out BEFORE you buy. Don't complain about a crappy warranty--you are the one that made the decision to buy their product.

|

Yes, I really live in Wyoming.

5/19/2009 11:56 AM

First of all i'm not complaining, KHE told me to contact the shop I bought them and hopefully they will be able to hook me up.
The weld is fine, they dont flex at all, the clamp just snap
khe is a legit brand

|

5/20/2009 4:09 PM

I dont hear anyone complaining about their hubs

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

5/20/2009 4:37 PM

find some bars you like...and ill weld them to the stem..so u think its like having a 1 peice set up. thats all it is. just a weaker stem. im not talking smack, its a good idea. but if you want somthing strong..keep it 2 peices.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

12/30/2009 10:51 AM

my friend bent a khe wheel when he bought his complete and he sent it in and got back a freecoaster wheel u should definitely send in the bars for warranty

|

12/30/2009 10:55 AM

hahaha dude my bike shop had them for a while now, they werent able to sell them anymore so they still have them hanging all scratched up over time.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/30/2009 11:24 AM

micahd wrote:

my friend bent a khe wheel when he bought his complete and he sent it in and got back a freecoaster wheel u should definitely send in the bars for warranty

why would you bump this

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

12/30/2009 11:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2009 11:45 AM

Me!

|

kobe bryant ready

12/30/2009 11:45 AM

Anyways, i cracked it and they sent me one directly from germany with stickers! smile

|

kobe bryant ready