Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2013 10:32 PM

I love it its like riding a ghetto freecoaster

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/5/2013 10:36 PM

Legit question: What is the point of it other than not having to backpedal while in fakie? I've seen people ride chainless on YouTube and wasn't sure of the reason.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

11/5/2013 10:40 PM

Its basically a freecoaster way, no pedaling, running starts and gravity, but I don't mind back pedaling.

|

11/5/2013 10:45 PM

Hmmm...I don't think it sounds that great.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

11/5/2013 10:49 PM

The only people I've seen ride chainless only did it because their chain snapped

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/6/2013 8:00 AM

i've seen a few edits of guys who rode chainless out of preference and had their bikes set up with no sprocket. I wish i could post them but idr where to find them. Lorenzogallegos showed me a couple of them. If Admin Overlord Wearnikes is reading this, post that shit, ho.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

11/6/2013 8:32 AM

Rode chain less a couple times after snapping a chain it's so boring way to slow

|

11/6/2013 12:06 PM

It's very pointless unless you're on a pump track. Just stop being cheap and get a freecoaster if you cant back pedal.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

11/6/2013 1:36 PM

this guy rode chainless alot skip to 1: 17 for his chainless line
|

11/6/2013 3:16 PM

Might as well go buy a scooter

|

4 Pegs Or No Pegs

11/6/2013 3:20 PM

i hate it

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

11/6/2013 3:20 PM

Sintari wrote:

Might as well go buy a scooter

hahahaha so trueeelaughing

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

11/6/2013 3:21 PM

i knee my stem when i doo it

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/6/2013 5:07 PM

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

It's very pointless unless you're on a pump track. Just stop being cheap and get a freecoaster if you cant back pedal.

If you can't fakie worth shit on a cassette your going to have a harder time with a coaster

|

11/6/2013 5:36 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If you can't fakie worth shit on a cassette your going to have a harder time with a coaster

This. I dont want a freecoaster though. I dont like the choices of hubs. I might get that cult coaster tho

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/6/2013 7:19 PM

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

SickDude wrote:

This. I dont want a freecoaster though. I dont like the choices of hubs. I might get that cult coaster tho

that is a free coaster...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/6/2013 7:38 PM

It teaches you how to pump and flow better since you cannot pedal to build/keep speed.

Also the lack of backpedaling/feecoasting.

I have seen flatlanders do it. Two front wheels, no chain, sprocket or cranks. Lighter tongue

I would take off your sprocket if you do it for a long time, just so you don't destroy it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/6/2013 8:15 PM

I love it except I haul ass on fakies once in a while and I can barely catch onto my cranks and I would eat shit, even on cassette of course. I would definitely DIE going that fast chainless.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke