Anyone ever...

Related:
Create New Tag

4/22/2010 3:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:07 AM

Jerry rigged there bike?
I have i Putt a 16" tube in my wheel just to get me by, was just wondering if you have ever done this before if so how?

|

Refs: ShadowBMX1995, Prophet, southernrider, bikerider89....

4/22/2010 3:57 PM

i've heard of people using 16" tubes just to save weight lol

|

4/22/2010 4:00 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

ive never heard of people doing that hahahah thats retarted. one time when my lbs didnt have 20 inch tubes i bought a 24 inch and folded it into it self so it would fit my wheel haah

|

4/22/2010 4:02 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

ibmx609 wrote:

ive never heard of people doing that hahahah thats retarted. one time when my lbs didnt have 20 inch tubes i bought a 24 inch and folded it into it self so it would fit my wheel haah

a bike store that don't have 20 inch tubes.......... you're full of shit

|

4/22/2010 4:03 PM

ibmx609 wrote:

oh jeez lol i would have been sketched out by that lol

i ALWAYS have tubes on me or at my house.
i used to get them for free at my lbs, but once ownership changed i had to start buying my own, so i started buying them in packs of 10 from albes.

|

4/22/2010 4:05 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

ibmx609 wrote:

TheShadowConspiracy123 wrote:

they used to sell bikes but they slowly got more into rc cars. its a hobby shop. but since they sell bike parts i would consider it a lbs

|

4/22/2010 4:07 PM

ibmx609 wrote:

ibmx609 wrote:

they used to sell bikes but they slowly got more into rc cars. its a hobby shop. but since they sell bike parts i would consider it a lbs

ahhha you should have said hobby shop

|

4/22/2010 4:09 PM

ibmx609 wrote:

ahhha you should have said hobby shop

true hahaa

|

4/22/2010 4:26 PM

i had one in for a while hahah i bought it by accidents idk how i got it on, that shit exploded though

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/22/2010 5:55 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

ibmx609 wrote:

most shops run out of 20in fast because its the most common bike size

|

4/22/2010 6:04 PM

i used to use a chain for a hanger cable... lol

|

4/22/2010 6:10 PM

Effting wrote:

i had one in for a while hahah i bought it by accidents idk how i got it on, that shit exploded though

tubes exploding make your ears ring for about an hour when they explode in your face...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

4/22/2010 6:13 PM

Effting wrote:

lol yeah well idk when i made this thread about like 3 hrs ago? well i put it in put like 50 psi in there because i was scared to go any higher and i went out to my girl friends house about like half a mile away tops, i go to leave her house and the fucking this was like "Oh hey Jon, while you were inside with you girl friend having fun i decided to make it so as soon as you go down the road i will blow up" so i'm going down the road and what do you know, BOOM loud as shit, haha it blew up cars stopped and looked haha it was scary haha

|

Refs: ShadowBMX1995, Prophet, southernrider, bikerider89....

4/22/2010 6:16 PM

Effting wrote:

8=D wrote:

lol yeah well idk when i made this thread about like 3 hrs ago? well i put it in put like 50 psi in there because i was scared to go any higher and i went out to my girl friends house about like half a mile away tops, i go to leave her house and the fucking this was like "Oh hey Jon, while you were inside with you girl friend having fun i decided to make it so as soon as you go down the road i will blow up" so i'm going down the road and what do you know, BOOM loud as shit, haha it blew up cars stopped and looked haha it was scary haha

english please?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010