Anyone ever tried to schedule a "gathering"?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/5/2017 8:45 PM

Just wondering if anyone had ever tried to put together a gathering. You know, pack up your bike for a weekend trip to Milwaukee, Denver, wherever...? It'd be cool, I think.

|

10/5/2017 9:08 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Just wondering if anyone had ever tried to put together a gathering. You know, pack up your bike for a weekend trip to ...more

Id be down as long as I could make it!

Although its hard enough to just get a group of people to all agree on a day to ride that live in a 5 mile radius...

|

10/6/2017 4:40 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Just wondering if anyone had ever tried to put together a gathering. You know, pack up your bike for a weekend trip to ...more

Bulletpup wrote:

Id be down as long as I could make it!

Although its hard enough to just get a group of people to all agree on a day to ride ...more

Yeah, that is (would be) my main concern.

|

10/6/2017 12:05 PM

Give plenty of notice for it-IE plan it for a month or two out-post all over social media etc-and CONTACT THE VENUE if not a public free park.

If it is an indoor park type of place, see if you can talk to them and maybe get an event going that day-they can post on their site etc. Maybe contact brands etc for giveaways to make it a bigger thing-product toss etc. Prizes for best trick, crappiest bike, weirdest costume etc.

If public park, give notice and cross fingers for decent weather. If weather sucks, plan for a back up option.

But again, LOTS OF NOTICE so people can save up/plan/be ready to go.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura