Anyone here ever ordered from BMXFU?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2018 10:33 AM

So, I ordered a sticker pack from BMXFU around a week ago and all I've received so far was a confrontation email. No tracking number, no email telling me it's been shipped. So I don't even know if they even shipped it yet. Has anyone else here dealt with them? How long did it take to get whatever you ordered?

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

3/2/2018 10:45 AM

judging by the name alone, I would have avoided that whole transaction...sounds like they might be advertising their customer service attitude right up front...

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

3/2/2018 10:52 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

judging by the name alone, I would have avoided that whole transaction...sounds like they might be advertising their customer ...more

I was just trying to get some stickers idk why it would take so long. I mean, yeah if I was ordering a bunch of stuff I could see it taking a couple days but I ordered a sticker pack 8 days ago. I sent them an email last night asking whats up and now I'm waiting for a reply.

|

BOTTOM TEXT

3/2/2018 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2018 11:08 AM

well, as some have mentioned in other threads about this kind of stuff...the sticker pack order might be on the bottom of their priority list of they have other orders dealing with bigger ticket items...I agree that it should be nothing more than throwing them in a FeD Ex shipping bag. I don't know what else they offer since I had not heard of them till this thread...just checked...yeah, they are probably just pissing around. I thought they would be selling parts, frames etc, but it looks like they are just a schwagg shop...this should be happening quicker

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

3/2/2018 11:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2018 11:42 AM

Were they custom stickers? They might be a place that doesn't stock stickers, per se. Rather, they print them as they are ordered. If either of those are the case, it may be that they will be shipped. Just not in the time frame we've all become accustomed to these days. I wouldn't file a lawsuit just yet. My guess is that they'll show up in a week.

On a related note, I ordered something a while ago that I thought was out of California. Turns out it was from China. It took over 40 days to get to me!

|

3/2/2018 2:09 PM

they spent your money on weed

|

It’s all bmx

3/2/2018 3:16 PM

I want that sriracha FuMan sticker, but it's always sold out...

|

3/2/2018 4:14 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

they spent your money on weed

And burritos! Hahahahahaha!

|

3/2/2018 5:01 PM

Let's be honest some companies are just lazy with their customer service side.

|

3/2/2018 5:29 PM

...and if they are "one offing" the sticker sheets, and combine with lack of customer service knowledge or emphasis (as many current internet "companies" are), you might be in the situation you are in. I have a feeling that this "company" is one of probably 2000 things these guys are into

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

3/2/2018 9:11 PM

If all you ordered is stickers it would be shipped in an envelope and you won't get tracking. They are based in Toronto/Hamilton area in Ontario. When I have ordered It took about a week and I live less than two hours from them. According to your profile you live on the west coast so I think You might need to wait a bit longer.

|

3/11/2018 6:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2018 6:33 PM

Been a little while longer and still nada. should I just take a fat L? Maybe I'm just being an impatient millennial about this.

|

BOTTOM TEXT

3/12/2018 12:16 AM

You're in Oregon (USA) and they're in Canada. Google search says due to customs and shit it could take 8-14 days, even more if it's a package... so that's probably why

|

10/29/2020 3:41 PM

I know this is an old thread, so sorry for rehashing what everyone probably already forgot about.

I ordered a sticker pack in January. After a month it didn’t arrive, and I received no response when I emailed about it. At that point I kind of just shrugged and assumed that I just got scammed out of $10.

I just received the sticker pack today that I ordered, after I forgot about it LONG ago...better late than never?

|

10/30/2020 4:34 AM

vagabond wrote:

I know this is an old thread, so sorry for rehashing what everyone probably already forgot about.

I ordered a sticker pack ...more

Took 10 months? bet it slipped out somewhere in customs. I've heard of things taking a while but that would be your only valid explanation.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/30/2020 10:32 AM

Watch out for palafexx.com. Very cheap prices, total scam. Will take your money, no confirmation email, contact is anbaol account who will say he has no record of your purchase.

|