Anyone in the Grand Rapids MI area?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2017 6:49 AM

Anyone in the Grand Rapids MI area? I live down in Byron Center and am looking for some guys to ride with.

|

You're really good at riding bikes, but I bet you cant crash as good as I can...

5/24/2017 9:51 AM

I'm not from there but the group I ride with have a little roadtrip to GR planned for this Sunday. We've been there before, it's a great town to ride in. Spots everywhere downtown.

|

5/25/2017 7:46 AM

SquirrelBait wrote:

I'm not from there but the group I ride with have a little roadtrip to GR planned for this Sunday. We've been there before, it's a great town to ride in. Spots everywhere downtown.

You should hit me up. I cant on Sunday but would you be there any other times?

|

You're really good at riding bikes, but I bet you cant crash as good as I can...

5/25/2017 1:49 PM

BarneyBMX wrote:

Next time we head that way I will let you know. It's about a 2-1/2 hour drive for us, so it's not something we do on a regular basis.

|

5/25/2017 1:57 PM

SquirrelBait wrote:

BarneyBMX wrote:

SquirrelBait wrote:

Next time we head that way I will let you know. It's about a 2-1/2 hour drive for us, so it's not something we do on a regular basis.

ALright man thx

|

5/25/2017 9:55 PM

Hey sup dude. I just started bmx lol and also live in GR on Burton St. We can ride any time you are free man.

|

5/26/2017 5:55 AM

pint_of_drank wrote:

Hey sup dude. I just started bmx lol and also live in GR on Burton St. We can ride any time you are free man.

Yeah thatd be great! Give me your email and Ill let you know when I'm down there. I know where burton is so I can go there. I started BMX like in January so I'm still sort of new lol.

|

5/26/2017 8:30 AM

I sent u a message. Lemme know if u don't see it. See ya!!

|

5/26/2017 9:31 AM

pint_of_drank wrote:

I sent u a message. Lemme know if u don't see it. See ya!!

I accepted your friend request how do I PM's

|

5/26/2017 4:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2017 4:34 PM

To check pms just open the email u used to create the account.

|