Anyone in the Springfield, MO area?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2015 3:55 PM

Please don't move this to the Regional section, nobody looks there. I'm trying to connect with some of the riders in the Springfield area. I just created a FB group too. Check it out here.

I just want to know if there are any other riders around here besides the same few I see at the skatepark.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

10/1/2015 7:15 AM

Yes I'm from there buddy I will check out they Facebook.

|

10/1/2015 11:33 AM

I'm 3 hours away. I'd like to come out again but all my road trip buddies are anti park, and I'm currently without a vehicle.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/1/2015 11:59 AM

Stl is so much cooler if you can make it up this way. Also KC. However springfield has that awesome park as does Joplin

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

10/1/2015 1:28 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Stl is so much cooler if you can make it up this way. Also KC. However springfield has that awesome park as does Joplin

Yep. I want to take a trip up there sometime, but I can't drive yet.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

10/1/2015 1:29 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I'm 3 hours away. I'd like to come out again but all my road trip buddies are anti park, and I'm currently without a vehicle.

That sucks. I want to go on a road trip but I don't have anyone to go with.

|