Anyone interested in an brand new never ridden guttershark?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2013 2:35 PM

I didn't put this in the forsale section because its technically not a forsale thread. but I got a brand new guttershark in black 20.8 from warranty and I think I'm gunna try something new I was just looking for some offers. pics later. still in the box and brake hardware etc included. still had lifetime warranty.

|

9/15/2013 2:47 PM

this still should go in the for sale section. but bayonne, im right over the bridge in staten island. they ever fix the park up or is it still shit?

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

9/15/2013 2:48 PM

If it is a warranty, most companies only cover like one warranty, but even so, I would guess you want more than I would want to put into a frame for my nephew

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/15/2013 2:50 PM

It's a free frame really why not just keep it and ride it and not spend any money?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/15/2013 5:17 PM

Ill trade my 1.5 year old The Make Croft (burnt plum) 21tt and original decals with receipt for it?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/16/2013 12:22 PM

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

this still should go in the for sale section. but bayonne, im right over the bridge in staten island. they ever fix the park up or is it still shit?

nah they didn't . the skatepark is fixed but it sucks ass still. should be fixed soon but who knows when. it's still fun to ride but gets boring without the box there

|

9/16/2013 2:07 PM

Is that a no to my offer haha

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/16/2013 2:10 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Is that a no to my offer haha

yeah it's a no sorry for like ignoring you lol I don't really like 21s and I wasn't really looking for trades.

|