Anyone interested in an brand new never ridden guttershark?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2013 2:35 PM

I didn't put this in the forsale section because its technically not a forsale thread. but I got a brand new guttershark in black 20.8 from warranty and I think I'm gunna try something new I was just looking for some offers. pics later. still in the box and brake hardware etc included. still had lifetime warranty.

|

9/15/2013 2:47 PM

this still should go in the for sale section. but bayonne, im right over the bridge in staten island. they ever fix the park up or is it still shit?

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

9/15/2013 2:48 PM

If it is a warranty, most companies only cover like one warranty, but even so, I would guess you want more than I would want to put into a frame for my nephew

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/15/2013 2:50 PM

It's a free frame really why not just keep it and ride it and not spend any money?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/15/2013 5:17 PM

Ill trade my 1.5 year old The Make Croft (burnt plum) 21tt and original decals with receipt for it?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/16/2013 12:22 PM

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

this still should go in the for sale section. but bayonne, im right over the bridge in staten island. they ever fix the park ...more

nah they didn't . the skatepark is fixed but it sucks ass still. should be fixed soon but who knows when. it's still fun to ride but gets boring without the box there

|

9/16/2013 2:07 PM

Is that a no to my offer haha

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/16/2013 2:10 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Is that a no to my offer haha

yeah it's a no sorry for like ignoring you lol I don't really like 21s and I wasn't really looking for trades.

|