Anyone know?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2016 9:21 AM

Does anyone know what will happen if you put a free coaster hub at the back of your bike and a cassette hub in the front of your bike? I have always wondered that and plus Im new at riding lol.

|

6/13/2016 10:00 AM

Brandon__BMX wrote:

Does anyone know what will happen if you put a free coaster hub at the back of your bike and a cassette hub in the front of ...more

i think rear hubs won't fit in forks.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

6/13/2016 10:36 AM

Rear wheel won't fit your forks. And there's no chain going to your front wheel. So even if you did it, it would still be the same as having just a Freecoaster on the rear

|

6/13/2016 4:57 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Rear wheel won't fit your forks. And there's no chain going to your front wheel. So even if you did it, it would still be the ...more

This.

You would need a new fork as they aren't wide enough, AND it would be heavier for no reason at all.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/13/2016 7:11 PM

Brandon__BMX wrote:

Does anyone know what will happen if you put a free coaster hub at the back of your bike and a cassette hub in the front of ...more

I was thinking more of a rip in the space-time continuum, but I think you guys are probably closer....

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

6/14/2016 2:27 PM

Brandon__BMX wrote:

It would also then be similar to some fatbikes that run rear hubs for both front and rear, and have single speed up front (unless you swap).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura