Anyone know about black label?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2012 10:51 AM

I needed a new tire but didn't feel like waiting for one to ship from danscomp and since my other one is completely toast i went to a bike shop and all they had was black label. I got a black label blockstar, anyone know about these?

|

5/26/2012 12:13 PM

just looked it up, doesnt look too bad.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Block tread design
Two sizes: 20x2.35 and 20x2.10
85-110 PSI
Kevlar or wire beads
Weights: Kevlar-2.10 445 grams, 2.35 490 grams Wire-2.10 560 grams, 2.35 620 grams

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/26/2012 12:18 PM

im pretty sure black label is mirraco's parts company. they're good, but not popular at all.

|

5/26/2012 12:30 PM

cky199 wrote:

im pretty sure black label is mirraco's parts company. they're good, but not popular at all.

Dead on with the Mirraco thing. Black Label is ok I have there complete front wheel it's has held up nicely.

|

" If life gets to hard, just give up"

5/27/2012 11:04 PM

cky199 wrote:

awwyeahit'sme wrote:

Dead on with the Mirraco thing. Black Label is ok I have there complete front wheel it's has held up nicely.

i used to have a set of cranks way back when blacklabel first came out and they were pretty good, nothing special just a typical 8spline cranks.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/28/2012 12:19 AM

I have several black label parts laying around, because I own a Black Pearl 2 and Bronson.. I've never broken any of their parts.. even the stems and wheels held up nicer than some aftermarkets I've tried.. oh, and the tires are great.. they roll extremely well and are grippy..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand