Anyone know anything about primos warranty?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2013 6:27 PM

So basically my remix and n4fl hubs are shit. Rear has a bent axel, blown hub and driver bearings. The front has a broken guard and blown bearings. Both are a little over a year old. Not to concerned about the hub bearings cuz youll have that, but I don't even ride a tight chain if I even have one at all so the driver part is getting at me. Also one of the guards that come with the hub fuckig broke. That's my bearing press.

Think they'll replace anything? Tried their site but it is almost useless for anything in regards to the company

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/16/2013 6:33 PM

i would say call and ask whatever shop/mail order you got them from. they wil get ahold of primo and figure it out

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/16/2013 6:35 PM

They warrantied my Mix hub when I fucked up something with the hub shell causing the bearings to slide in and out without and effort at all. I'm sure they'd fix you up, try tweeting them if you have a twitter, they usually respond to me whenever I tweet at them. Maybe they'll give you an actual warranty email

|

5/16/2013 7:10 PM

they can be great with there warranty so give them a call and they might hook you up with some new parts or even a discount i don't know much about there hubs but they are great on everything else

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/17/2013 9:26 AM

jamiespadina wrote:

they can be great with there warranty so give them a call and they might hook you up with some new parts or even a discount i don't know much about there hubs but they are great on everything else

If I'm only getting a discount then I'm buying new hubs

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK