Anyone know how to fix holes in pants?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2017 10:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2017 2:21 AM

So today I was going pretty fast and decided to try and hop 4 paving stones and cleared them but slipped a pedal on the landing and managed to end up going full shoulder slide across the floor and somehow ripped a hole in my favourite track pants. Does anyone know how fix it up? Here’s a picPhoto

|

An Indian on a small bike

9/23/2017 10:55 AM

Buy new pants or join scouts and get your sewing badge...

|

9/23/2017 10:58 AM

I just flip them inside out fold up the hole as best as i can and sew a straight line. Usually holds

|

9/23/2017 12:21 PM

Ved_goswami wrote:

So today I was going pretty fast and decided to try and hop 4 paving stones and cleared them but slipped a pedal on the ...more

When you have a hole, as opposed to a tear, you need to patch it up with other material.

Either way, there is no short way to do it, you need to learn to sew

|

9/23/2017 5:03 PM

Well guess I’ll be getting my sewing badge then. Thanks guys

|

An Indian on a small bike

9/23/2017 5:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2017 5:06 PM

Sounds good! Honestly if you are going to ride, holes are inevitable. Clothes are expensive, sewing is cheap and the "clothes stitches" give something people to ask about you...especially the ladies. Lol

|

9/23/2017 6:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2017 6:30 PM

Come on really? This isn't a sewing forum. Did you really expect anyone to say anything besides sew them? I think you just wanted to show off your cool new hole. Haha I'm just messing with you, but seriously we ride bikes. This isn't sewing class. We can't help. Non BMX related.

|

9/23/2017 6:47 PM

Should have gotten some odyssey pants , could've gotten warranty

|

9/23/2017 7:26 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Should have gotten some odyssey pants , could've gotten warranty

Lol that would be awesome!

|

9/24/2017 2:13 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Sounds good! Honestly if you are going to ride, holes are inevitable. Clothes are expensive, sewing is cheap and the "clothes ...more

Haha yeah man

|

An Indian on a small bike

9/24/2017 2:15 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

Come on really? This isn't a sewing forum. Did you really expect anyone to say anything besides sew them? I think you just ...more

Yeah I guess so. I’m not very experienced with fixing up clothes and I knew you guys would have experience with it so it was worth a shot

|

An Indian on a small bike

9/25/2017 10:26 AM

iron on patches

|