Anyone know of a good riding shoe that comes in EE (wide)

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2015 3:55 PM

I have wide feet, it's hard (as in nearly impossible) to find a wide skate/riding shoe. Anyone know of a riding shoe that comes in a wide? My bike eats newbalance 574's.....

|

4/14/2015 3:57 PM

I have wider feet and I used to rock Adios, but they aren't really around. I wore in some Nikes that were pretty good for a while. I also used some Etnies for a bit (aaron ross models) that were decent, and now I have the Etnies Brake shoes, and they pretty much suck for my liking.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/14/2015 9:40 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I have wider feet and I used to rock Adios, but they aren't really around. I wore in some Nikes that were pretty good for a ...more

Funny... My last pair of good riding shoes was audios... It's been like two years since I junked them too. I have had piss poor luck finding a good set of shoes that fit. I used to be a be to wear DC's then all of a sudden they became too narrow. Honestly the new balance 574's are amazing to ride in there just not built for that type of abuse.

|

4/14/2015 9:46 PM

http://persona4.wikia.com/wiki/Adios_Shoes ... And then i was like fuck it, I'll buy a pair of audio shoes online and found this! +3 agility, I'm sold

|

4/14/2015 10:07 PM

i have a really wide feet and my janoskis came small but eventually streched out to the point they are extremely comfy the thicker sole is a bonues too but buy canvas not suede. my janoskis are 2 going on 3 years and its still a great shoe

|