Anyone know what headset type for big ripper

Related:
Create New Tag

3/11/2017 7:55 AM

Looking to get a new headset for my 2017 big ripper. Looked on the website for se and it states a thread less 1-1/8" headset. When I go to shop, I see all these different types, internal, external, etc... not sure which type to order. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

|

3/11/2017 8:49 AM

Bring it to your local bike shop, they'll know, they'll probably have one 'in stock' and they can install it for you!

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/11/2017 9:51 AM

I'm sure it's probably a regular integrated headset 45/45. Did you try searching Google? That usually works for me.

|

3/11/2017 10:42 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

Bring it to your local bike shop, they'll know, they'll probably have one 'in stock' and they can install it for you!

Unfortunately we have zero bmx shops in my area. I like to do the work myself anyways, lol.

|

3/11/2017 10:43 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

I'm sure it's probably a regular integrated headset 45/45. Did you try searching Google? That usually works for me.

That's what I'm thinking as well, just want to be sure before I place an order. Tried google first, but not much luck.

|

3/11/2017 10:56 AM

It looks external from the pics I can find. Does it have external cups and caged bearings?

|