Anyone know what kind of rim this is

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2014 11:47 AM

I was told it was a shadow rim but I don't know for sure can anyone identify it Photo

Photo

Photo

|

10/20/2014 12:34 PM

Take some better pictures of the rim and take the tire off and get pics of the inside..

If it is shadow it is old because none of the current Shadow rims have a lip like that on the outer edge.

|

10/20/2014 12:36 PM

Did you just call a wheel a rim rotflmfao

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/20/2014 5:21 PM

I can for sure tell you that you've been lied too! Design of rim looks more like a hoffman generator rim however, Im sure its some no name stock wheel.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/20/2014 5:30 PM

First off, that is a wheel.

Second, that is definitely not a Shadow rim or hub at all.

|

10/20/2014 8:08 PM

I hate people who cut off axles.. Like is it really THAT necessary?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/20/2014 8:12 PM

Looks like a Hoffman Generator rim.

|

10/20/2014 8:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2014 8:28 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I hate people who cut off axles.. Like is it really THAT necessary?

It sometimes is. I fucked up the end of my old Demolition Bulimia's axle and had to cut it off because it got damaged and would strip my nut if I didn't.

And actually on my rear hub I have now, I'd cut the axle on my drive side down right now if it didn't have the allan key broach in it. Only reason I don't is because I like the allan key broach because it makes working on the hub easier. sometimes I'll fuck a switch smith grind up, and then my rear axle on the drive side will come slamming down on whatever I was grinding and fuck the threads up. I just put an extra nut on there to protect it and it works fine but looks ugly.

Also, I've actually seen some stock axles already this short so it might not even be cut.

|

10/21/2014 3:48 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It sometimes is. I fucked up the end of my old Demolition Bulimia's axle and had to cut it off because it got damaged and ...more

i once had to cut my axle down to put pegs on, because it was that long that my socket wouldnt grip it when it got NEARLY tight enough, was a mother fucker

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)