Anyone know what this frame is?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2018 2:45 PM

Hey guys. New to the forum I didn’t see a what’s my bike thread that was general use so I’m asking here. scrap and salvage along the roads where I live and recently came across an interesting bike. I was hoping you guys might be able to help me figure out what it is?

It’s About 15 pounds and most of that is forks and handle bars. The frame is aluminum and has no identifying marks. The serial number is etched in not stamped. It has a Robinson 3piece crank in it but I know this isn’t a Robinson.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

6/27/2018 3:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 3:42 PM

Hate to be the one but it’s a Walmart bike. Someone tossed the name brand stuff on it. No good BMX bike was made in aluminum with gyro tabs except the 2-Hip Pork frame.

|

6/27/2018 3:50 PM

there are no 'name brand' parts on that. .

It was left in a ditch for a reason.

|

6/27/2018 4:26 PM

Put it back in the ditch

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/27/2018 4:59 PM

pnj wrote:

It has 1 Robinson crank arm on the drive side. True it’s from around 1993-1997 but ?

|

6/27/2018 5:24 PM

Gack2000 wrote:

It has 1 Robinson crank arm on the drive side. True it’s from around 1993-1997 but ?

Old is fine. It’s sturdy. I have my old Schwin predator frame in the garage. Perhaps it’s time to resurrect it.

|

6/27/2018 5:28 PM

pnj wrote:

Gack2000 wrote:

Spareparts wrote:

Old is fine. It’s sturdy. I have my old Schwin predator frame in the garage. Perhaps it’s time to resurrect it.

Over the bike in the picture 1000000% I had one back in the day. Held up to some decent abuse

|

6/27/2018 8:32 PM

Gack2000 wrote:

Over the bike in the picture 1000000% I had one back in the day. Held up to some decent abuse

It looks familiar to me as well. I want to say I had an old hutch that looked like it. Not that I think it’s a hutch. The welds are too so ugly you have to add a vowel and call them ougly.

|

6/27/2018 9:26 PM

Spareparts wrote:

Gack2000 wrote:

Spareparts wrote:

It looks familiar to me as well. I want to say I had an old hutch that looked like it. Not that I think it’s a hutch. The ...more

It’s a cheap bike from a Walmart type store. What gives it away past the gyro tabs on aluminum is...the chain stay kickstand mount.

|

6/28/2018 5:58 AM

recover that sweet seat though

|

It’s all bmx

6/28/2018 1:53 PM

Gack2000 wrote:

Spareparts wrote:

It looks familiar to me as well. I want to say I had an old hutch that looked like it. Not that I think it’s a hutch. The ...more

Gack2000 wrote:

It’s a cheap bike from a Walmart type store. What gives it away past the gyro tabs on aluminum is...the chain stay kickstand ...more

If I’m not mistaken, they sell a very similar bike there today.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican