Anyone know who this is?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2022 8:31 PM

Okay, so one of my hobbies is graphic design...some could say it's my passion. Anyone, so I'm browsing a site I use for free images called Pexels and lookup "BMX" and see this image and it says it's from Williamsburg va. No clue how old the photo is, but doesn't look too old. Just got me curious if anyone knows the rider?

Photo

|

REF: HELLOMYNAMEISRAD, CKY99, skribblez32, northeastern25

5/27/2022 9:13 PM

Left side drive with left side pegs....

Photo

|

5/27/2022 10:11 PM

Yo, I found this dudes bike check on here within 5mins (what are the odds?):
https://www.vitalbmx.com/community/FORDBEAR7,108897/setup,88689

|

5/28/2022 5:20 AM

Not the same guy, guy.

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

5/28/2022 5:51 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Not the same guy, guy.

Maybe not the same guy, but 100% the same bike and location:
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

5/28/2022 4:47 PM

Ur tryna hit on him lmfao ur tryna date this guy on the bike you thought he was cute now you wanna go to dinner and a movie with your new bmx boyfriend

|

13 years old

5/28/2022 9:05 PM

Krooked wrote:

Ur tryna hit on him lmfao ur tryna date this guy on the bike you thought he was cute now you wanna go to dinner and a movie ...more

Sure am...we can peg each other even...lol. Nah just curious my dude.

|

5/28/2022 10:14 PM

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

Left side drive with left side pegs....

Photo

Just logged in to say thanks for the laugh bro !

|

6/5/2022 12:30 AM

Krooked wrote:

Ur tryna hit on him lmfao ur tryna date this guy on the bike you thought he was cute now you wanna go to dinner and a movie ...more

homophobic, lame. that shit doesnt belong here, fuck off. go be snarky and hateful somewhere else.

|

6/5/2022 10:33 AM

Krooked wrote:

DutchridesBmx wrote:

homophobic, lame. that shit doesnt belong here, fuck off. go be snarky and hateful somewhere else.

Bro its a joke, he wasn't serious.....context determines meaning man

|

6/5/2022 11:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2022 11:28 AM

flatlandbro wrote:

Sir, this is Pride month. I'll need to verify your permit to make such jokes. If you can't produce the required documents then you'll be sent to The Castro for "re-education" until further notice.

|

6/5/2022 12:10 PM

My question is how did the dude's picture end up on the free pictures site?

Does he even know about it?

Or did they pay him for it?

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

6/5/2022 12:56 PM

Krooked wrote:

DutchridesBmx wrote:

There's literally nothing homophobic about that. He didn't say there was anything wrong with being gay, just that it sounds like he wants to hit on the guy. And I thought the same thing, reminds me of comments on cumpilations "who's the girl at 1:38?"

|

6/5/2022 2:44 PM

Krooked wrote:

DutchridesBmx wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

There's literally nothing homophobic about that. He didn't say there was anything wrong with being gay, just that it sounds ...more

No, I was just curious as to who the dude was. I didn't say...anything but that. I didn't take offense to the comment made which is why I made my comment after his. I figured someone may know him is all. I dont know why that dude went off like he did. lol

|

6/5/2022 2:47 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Or did they pay him ...more

It's a site photographers can upload their work for free if they like...it's not just one subject. I'm sure the photographer was out and saw the dude and just asked if he would mind having some photos taken of him. I certainly wouldn't care myself if I was in his position.

|

6/5/2022 4:23 PM

RAD_84 wrote:

It's a site photographers can upload their work for free if they like...it's not just one subject. I'm sure the photographer ...more

Which other positions do you imagine him in?

|

6/5/2022 6:11 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Or did they pay him ...more

RAD_84 wrote:

It's a site photographers can upload their work for free if they like...it's not just one subject. I'm sure the photographer ...more

Spongeworthy wrote:

Photo
|

6/5/2022 6:33 PM

DutchridesBmx wrote:

flatlandbro wrote:

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

Sir, this is Pride month. I'll need to verify your permit to make such jokes. If you can't produce the required documents then ...more

Right?! Just like other people have said, there was no hateful or fearful comment made about the alphabet community. If so, then that would be homophobic. People find any excuse to be angry, offended, and a victim.

|

6/5/2022 6:59 PM

flatlandbro wrote:

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

Sir, this is Pride month. I'll need to verify your permit to make such jokes. If you can't produce the required documents then ...more

flatlandbro wrote:

Right?! Just like other people have said, there was no hateful or fearful comment made about the alphabet community. If so, ...more

He said alphabet 😂

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

6/5/2022 7:50 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Me personally I'm imagining him in an upper management position.

|

6/5/2022 10:24 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Me personally I'm imagining him in an upper management position.

He’s got middle management potential at best.

|

6/5/2022 11:36 PM

Idk man what i said could have been off color idk if you think that was bad check what the other dudes had to say in the forum when a trans woman entered a bmx contest

|

13 years old

6/6/2022 1:43 AM

Krooked wrote:

Idk man what i said could have been off color idk if you think that was bad check what the other dudes had to say in the forum ...more

That thread was the epitome of this forum

|

6/10/2022 12:40 AM

40 year olds are keeping bmx alive by buying new bikes every week and selling barely ridden parts for the low. That being said they are always weird and make the whole community uncomfortable.

|

13 years old

6/14/2022 8:43 AM

Krooked wrote:

Idk man what i said could have been off color idk if you think that was bad check what the other dudes had to say in the forum ...more

what's a trans woman?

|

6/14/2022 12:39 PM

Krooked wrote:

wustachemax wrote:

what's a trans woman?

a transgender person, especially one whose bodily characteristics have been altered through surgery or hormone treatment to bring them into alignment with their gender identity.
"a pre-operative male-to-female transsexual"

Make fun of if you will, but I feel one's time is better spent not caring what others do with their lives or how they live them for that matter. The world needs more people to be understanding, even if you don't agree with.

|

6/14/2022 4:23 PM

i hope this has been said before but it needs to be said again now that it's come up . i think y'all on here getting bent out of shape about someone's gender identity need to just like, smoke a joint w ur homies, ride your bike and reflect, and realize it's not ur place to control or criticize what other people choose to identify themselves as.

|

smile

6/14/2022 4:27 PM

not saying that y'all r getting mad now but im tryna say that before u intolerant, boomer as mfs get all worked up like last time we talked identity here

|

smile

6/15/2022 4:28 PM

not the same bike, bmxer has different grips

|

wallride a bus everyday

6/16/2022 4:32 AM

RAD_84 wrote:

a transgender person, especially one whose bodily characteristics have been altered through surgery or hormone treatment to ...more

I'm not making fun of anyone, the terminology used these days is not intuitive at all and changes so rapidly it's hard to know what people are talking about unless you keep up with the scene. As for people having an issue with a trans woman competing in a bmx competition, I feel like you're leaving out that it was most likely a female bmx contest. I could be wrong but that's my assumption. Now if people were up in arms about a trans woman competing in an open competition or a male competition I would also have a big problem with that.

You mention how people shouldn't be worrying about how others identify and how they live their lives. I agree that you or I have no right to tell someone else how they need to present themselves or how they should live their life. However as soon as the way you choose to live your life starts to negatively and unfairly impact the lives of others(i.e. biological female athletes) there is a problem. I'm sure 99% of people would be fine if a trans woman wanted to compete against their biological sex, the problem is that biological women have just as much of a right to fair competition as everyone else and the pro trans side chooses to ignore this.

Like I said before, gender theory is changing at such a rapid rate, your own definition of what a trans woman is doesn't apply to athletics anymore. The IOC removed the upper testosterone limit of 10nm/L for 12 months recently because they deemed biological men to not have any genetic advantage over females. 10nm/L equates to 288ng/dl. The average young healthy male should be around 300ng/dl at minimum. Sounds like this test level makes the competition fair right? Now look at the test level of an elite level female athlete. They can push 70-80 ng/dl at the absolute highest, the average is closer to 50. is a test level of 4x greater than that of an elite female athlete really fair competition? That's not even taking into account, bone density, bone structure, fast twitch muscle fibers, muscular structure, muscle mass, body fat%, not having to deal with a menstrual cycle etc.

|