Anyone ride street on a tall order frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/18/2018 12:31 PM

Anyone ride street on a tall order also do you think a 187 v2 would make a good street frame?

|

9/18/2018 12:51 PM

It'll be fine. The geometry is pretty much street anyway. Only difference is a slightly lower stand over, and all street frames had a low stand over a few years ago

|

9/18/2018 1:18 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

It'll be fine. The geometry is pretty much street anyway. Only difference is a slightly lower stand over, and all street frames had a low stand over a few years ago

Yep, and watch the video on the Tall Order YouTube called the wall I think. Bas is crazy and if it can handle that, it can handle almost anything

|

9/18/2018 2:25 PM

Yeah, most of the Tall Order crew rides a bit of street here and there.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

9/18/2018 2:39 PM

I rode street on mine a little it's alright for everything

I got a white 20.4 if you're interested lol

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

9/18/2018 5:11 PM

I ride Tall Order bars in 9.5 and I love them. Dont ever touch a quarter or Vert wall ever , all ledges and street stuff

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/19/2018 12:34 AM

Buy It!

You can let someone take a photo of a wallride you're not landing but still get on the cover of a magazine.

|

IG: @_almost_crook

9/19/2018 12:51 AM

I ride a 215 and do a bit of street and it's been perfect. I do a lot of pedal grinds and the chainstays take a beating, but the frame has held up to it no problem.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

9/19/2018 12:53 AM

booze wrote:

Buy It!

You can let someone take a photo of a wallride you're not landing but still get on the cover of a magazine.

laughing
|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

9/19/2018 1:17 AM

booze wrote:

Buy It!

Savage xd

|

9/19/2018 1:21 AM

booze wrote:

Buy It!

He landed it in the end though?

|

Hmmm

9/19/2018 1:27 AM

booze wrote:

Buy It!

I just re watched it and never did it occur to me it wasnt "landed" . He did get the actual wall plant and riding down it . I think the ground made the pop of the quarter a bit off , and at that speed leaning back put him on his ass .

I think the video does it justice , cant even imagine riding vertically down a wall would feel like , absolutely insane. He deserves that magazine cover for sure . Dude is nuts even attempting it . That itself counts .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/19/2018 1:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2018 1:53 AM

booze wrote:

Buy It!

Edman123 wrote:

He landed it in the end though?

No , teased the shot for months , didn’t even pull it , defeat like that’s gotta eat a man alive inside

|

9/19/2018 1:57 AM

If he didn't loop out, he would've died on that fence in front of him. Lol

|

9/19/2018 4:24 AM

jbales wrote:

If he didn't loop out, he would've died on that fence in front of him. Lol

Exactly this. He rolled away from the actual wallride. I challenge anyone that's criticising that wall ride to do something even half as gnarly

|