Anyone tryna get in on some custom painted helmets?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2016 5:19 PM

So our local park recently really started enforcing the helmets thing with the installment of these; http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/A-kewl-story,1305084

I went down on a day when no one was there for a private sesh with my motorcycle helmet on in case of DA MAN cracking down on me, and found a white helmet on the ground all scratched up n such. Looked like it'd been chillin'. So I quickly capitalized on this opportunity.. and jacked said helmet. It was a white helmet given away to whoever showed up at the jam for the dirt track's unveiling. Just a plain jane so everyone could have a helmet if they showed up and not have to buy one since helmets are now a requirement.

Well; I hate spending $. So, I figured I'd revive this ole' dirty white helmet. I cleaned it, and washed out all the pads. And my girlfriend who happens to be a pro at acrylic painting ended up turning it into the coolest helmet at the park.

Photo

It's a dabbed up version of starry night. Bad lighting so was kinda hard to get pics to show it's true elegance.

Basically, what I'm saying is. Send me bucks and your helmet in a box to me if you want it hand-rejuvenated. If you have any famous painting ideas or a rough image of want you want done on it, can do! Not sure if this is considered advertising or not. Just trying to spread the cool helmet wave aha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/6/2016 6:13 PM

Ring your girlfriend for doing that

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/7/2016 3:55 PM

I'm either painting mine the same color as my frame OR going to detail it to look like a red shell from Mario. Haven't decided yet.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/8/2016 7:03 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I'm either painting mine the same color as my frame OR going to detail it to look like a red shell from Mario. Haven't decided ...more

MARIO... DO IT

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

4/10/2016 3:47 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Ring your girlfriend for doing that

She da man man

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert