Anyone who wants brakes..

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2014 6:13 PM

Spotted this on danscomp. One hell of a deal.Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/6/2014 7:37 PM

im getting this, thanks lmao.

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

1/6/2014 7:40 PM

Icant180 wrote:

im getting this, thanks lmao.

No problem lol

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

1/6/2014 7:45 PM

yeah, I thought this was common knowledge

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/6/2014 7:52 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

U-brake, lever, cable, pads, and mounts all for only $30 is common knowledge? O.o

|

1/6/2014 8:02 PM

i run a springfield, thing fucking rocks!!
easy to install, decent power, great price

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/6/2014 8:12 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Ghost pads good?

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

1/6/2014 8:18 PM

yep, the clear ones though

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/6/2014 8:19 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Icant180 wrote:

Ghost pads good?

I haven't heard the best about them. But I would imagine the clear ones will get the job done atleast.

|

1/6/2014 9:03 PM

Yeah I didn't have the best luck with the ghost pads, not sure if the black ones are made for black hard ano rims though so that May have been my problem. I ended up just getting some clear slim by fours. The Springfields have been great though.

|

1/6/2014 9:24 PM

I would ride brakes but due to the fact that my rims are warped as f*ck , and the excessive amount of maintence required to dial them in , which I do not know how to do , is the sole reason I don't ride brakes.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/6/2014 9:26 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I would ride brakes but due to the fact that my rims are warped as f*ck , and the excessive amount of maintence required to dial them in , which I do not know how to do , is the sole reason I don't ride brakes.

the whole reason i got the springfield is that it doesnt need any tuning or dialing in
you install and go
i have pretty untrued rims, and they dont rub at all

|

1/6/2014 9:33 PM

Tbh I run a full dual cable gyro set up (about as complicated as it gets) and I never work on them
Other then cleaning off my rim/pads and putting a few drops of lube into the cable housing every few months, I dont touch em. Aslong as you put everything together correctly, you shouldn't ever have to tune them more than twice a year.

|

1/7/2014 11:35 AM

Those Springfield are rad, I'm running them front and back

|

fack off

1/7/2014 12:31 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

U-brake, lever, cable, pads, and mounts all for only $30 is common knowledge? O.o

yes. for the springfield it is lol

that's what they were like known for coming out as, everything all at once that you wouldn't need to do anything but put em on

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/7/2014 12:35 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

yes. for the springfield it is lol

that's what they were like known for coming out as, everything all at once that you wouldn't need to do anything but put em on

The U-brake alone was $25. Now you get the lever, cable, and mounts for $5 more.

|

1/7/2014 6:06 PM

Thats one hell of a deal. I run ghost pads with my front brakes, all I can say is their sticky as fuck on a shadow stun rim. Everyone else's seem to suck though. lol

Dual gyro cables FTW!

|

1/7/2014 6:33 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Tbh I run a full dual cable gyro set up (about as complicated as it gets) and I never work on them
Other then cleaning off my rim/pads and putting a few drops of lube into the cable housing every few months, I dont touch em. Aslong as you put everything together correctly, you shouldn't ever have to tune them more than twice a year.

I think I'll go brakeless until I fully learn how to work them. Anyways I'm throwing whips now (or trying , close) and bars so maybe this summer I can get lucky. Thanks though.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/7/2014 10:42 PM

I like brakes.

|