Anyone wondering about Nike 6.0.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/8/2012 1:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2012 1:08 PM

Nikes better 6.0 shoes like the Mavrks are now in the SB's category but tweaked up a bit.

[img]http://images.nike.com/is/image/DotCom/PDP_P/Nike-SB-Omar-Salazar-LR-Mens-Shoe-472660_001_A.jpg?wid=500&hei=375&fmt=jpeg&[/img]
Those are the SB versions of them.

[img]http://images.nike.com/is/image/DotCom/PDP_P/Nike-6.0-Mavrk-Mid-2-Mens-Shoe-386611_018_A.jpg?wid=500&hei=375&fmt=jpeg&[/img]
6.0's.

Pretty much any problem with the old shoe is now corrected. I have both. Just a heads up for anyone who didn't know.

EDIT: OMG I MESSED UP THE PICS GIMME A MIN >:O
2ND EDIT: I GIVE UP LET THIS THREAD DIE IM SAD NOW.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/8/2012 1:15 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Should cheer you right up.
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

2/8/2012 1:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2012 1:25 PM

that pictures only funny because of the typical music those old bmx movies had. Then seeing someone die on a ramp i just hear cheesy bad music and effects

What about all the other 6.0s? the mavrks sucked anyways

|

2/8/2012 1:54 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

that pictures only funny because of the typical music those old bmx movies had. Then seeing someone die on a ramp i just hear cheesy bad music and effects

you take that mavrrk statement back right this second

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

2/8/2012 2:22 PM

gouldbmx wrote:

you take that mavrrk statement back right this second

This I loved mine.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/8/2012 3:08 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

i just ordered some and they look saweet! i heard theyre awesome and last forever. why do you say they sucked?

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

2/8/2012 3:27 PM

daniel 21 wrote:

i just ordered some and they look saweet! i heard theyre awesome and last forever. why do you say they sucked?

Mavrks are effing amaaazzziinngggg but my right one is already falling apart and I got em for christmas :c

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

2/8/2012 3:31 PM

Mattix wrote:

Mavrks are effing amaaazzziinngggg but my right one is already falling apart and I got em for christmas :c

get em warrantied! it works. i got my vans warrantied cause the bottom fell apart. I just told em it never happened to me before, and i had just barely bought them. They sent me a brand new pair!!!

|

REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

2/8/2012 3:31 PM

Mattix wrote:

that sucks. ive been riding the same pair of vans tnt 2 mids in black and gum (best ever) since that first day of summer and they're just now falling apart.

|

2/8/2012 3:33 PM

I love my mavrks. Had em since Sept. Still going strong. Everyday shoe, my first pair last year took a shit after a week.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

2/8/2012 3:51 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

that sucks. ive been riding the same pair of vans tnt 2 mids in black and gum (best ever) since that first day of summer and they're just now falling apart.

im wearing those right now!!! well one and a boot... but theyre one of my favorite shoes ever. actually my favorite if these mavrks suck. but i think imma like these mavrks a ton.

|

2/8/2012 4:07 PM

daniel 21 wrote:

im wearing those right now!!! well one and a boot... but theyre one of my favorite shoes ever. actually my favorite if these mavrks suck. but i think imma like these mavrks a ton.

gutted they discontinued them. had two pairs in a row, so good

|

2/8/2012 6:19 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

since christmas...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

2/8/2012 7:46 PM

^lmfao, nice laces.

|

2/9/2012 4:27 AM

jesuslizard wrote:

^lmfao, nice laces.

you know how I do ;D

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

2/9/2012 4:54 AM

i just got a black a green pair of 6.0 i love them but i havent rode with them but i have a pair of army green jordanz i beat on they grips like superglue

|

26inch ghetto bmx