Are ODI longneck super soft Grips Good?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2012 7:42 PM

Hi, I am in need of a new pair of grips and was looking at the ODI longneck super softs from dans comp and wasnt sure if there was a difference between thoes and the normail longnecks. thanks

|

4/3/2012 8:05 PM

the normal ones get suuuper soft when you break them in. any softer and i think theyd be leaving rubber on your hands

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/4/2012 3:18 AM

just get the ordinary longnecks

|

4/4/2012 11:15 AM

ok thanks!

|

10/26/2013 5:30 AM

metalheadification wrote:

the normal ones get suuuper soft when you break them in. any softer and i think theyd be leaving rubber on your hands

I had ODI "soft" longneck and they lasted me a wile but they would make my hands sweat like hell

|

10/26/2013 5:44 AM

metalheadification wrote:

the normal ones get suuuper soft when you break them in. any softer and i think theyd be leaving rubber on your hands

Michael_Breeding Jr. wrote:

I had ODI "soft" longneck and they lasted me a wile but they would make my hands sweat like hell

Fucking moron.

Read the god damn post date. LAST YEAR.

FUCKING CUNT

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/26/2013 6:17 AM

metalheadification wrote:

the normal ones get suuuper soft when you break them in. any softer and i think theyd be leaving rubber on your hands

Michael_Breeding Jr. wrote:

I had ODI "soft" longneck and they lasted me a wile but they would make my hands sweat like hell

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Fucking moron.

Read the god damn post date. LAST YEAR.

FUCKING CUNT

relax hes new

|

10/26/2013 6:37 AM

Michael_Breeding Jr. wrote:

I had ODI "soft" longneck and they lasted me a wile but they would make my hands sweat like hell

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Fucking moron.

Read the god damn post date. LAST YEAR.

FUCKING CUNT

chad88 wrote:

relax hes new

Too many new people do this

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/26/2013 10:28 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Too many new people do this

When new people make new threads, you get pissed and tell them to use the search bar.

When those people use the search bar and post in old threads, you also get pissed.

What the fuck?

|

10/26/2013 10:38 AM

chad88 wrote:

relax hes new

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Too many new people do this

Space Pirate wrote:

When new people make new threads, you get pissed and tell them to use the search bar.

When those people use the search bar and post in old threads, you also get pissed.

What the fuck?

This man here is the Bruce lee of vital

|

Bang Bang bmx

10/26/2013 11:03 AM

chad88 wrote:

relax hes new

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Too many new people do this

Space Pirate wrote:

When new people make new threads, you get pissed and tell them to use the search bar.

When those people use the search bar and post in old threads, you also get pissed.

What the fuck?

I get pissed at the 'What grip threads' because there's a search bar.

I don't get pissed at new member that posts a legitimate thread asking for REAL advice

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/26/2013 11:19 AM

Kane's pissed.......are you going to smash your guitar now?

|

10/26/2013 11:40 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Kane's pissed.......are you going to smash your guitar now?

It's a piece of shit anyways.

Fuck

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/26/2013 1:30 PM

Damn. Some noob comments and Kane flips shit.

Keep it up Kane , no one will bother to join Vital with your attitude

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/26/2013 3:56 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Damn. Some noob comments and Kane flips shit.

Keep it up Kane , no one will bother to join Vital with your attitude

New people need to read the 'New members' thread.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/26/2013 4:13 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

New people need to read the 'New members' thread.

In all fairness, the rule is to not bump old threads unless you have something informative/constructive to add to the conversation

|

10/26/2013 4:30 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Damn. Some noob comments and Kane flips shit.

Keep it up Kane , no one will bother to join Vital with your attitude

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

New people need to read the 'New members' thread.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

In all fairness, the rule is to not bump old threads unless you have something informative/constructive to add to the conversation

Everyone knows that ODI's last forever and are soft. There's already a million threads about them.

And plus, the OP posted this in 2012 he has 4 posts.

Do you really think it matters any more and after a year he's still wondering if ODI's are good

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/26/2013 5:57 PM

Do the super soft long necks come w/ flanges? I'd love some with flanges.

|

10/26/2013 6:13 PM

pnj wrote:

Do the super soft long necks come w/ flanges? I'd love some with flanges.

If you get the stay-strong ones they do, it says there made of the soft compound. That what I'm going to get.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit