Are Stolen talon cranks good

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2015 5:09 PM

i just ordered cranks in a rush since i needed new cranks for my bike, i was looking at the saltplus pro 48 cranks and the stolen talon cranks because i was on a budget. i ended up getting the stolen talon cranks because they seemed like they were better with what i read. i just want to know if i made the right choice or not. Thank you guys

|

10/15/2015 5:48 PM

why do people do this

|

10/15/2015 6:42 PM

oahz24 wrote:

why do people do this

Do what oahz24. I am new to this forum. Only used twice so i dont know what im doing wrong

|

10/15/2015 6:45 PM

Buy a part then ask if it's good. It doesn't matter anymore you already bought the part!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/15/2015 6:55 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Buy a part then ask if it's good. It doesn't matter anymore you already bought the part!

Very true but i just want to know if i can rely on the part or am i going to have to replace it soon or something

|

10/15/2015 8:21 PM

It's a fully heat treated crank set. Arms are HT spindle is HT. I think that already makes them fairly worth it for that reason.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

10/16/2015 7:19 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

swaggernaut wrote:

Very true but i just want to know if i can rely on the part or am i going to have to replace it soon or something

Probably be fine, Stolen makes solid cranks (the teams especially).

If you are ever worried, BEFORE YOU BUY SOME, look up reviews.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura