Are Subrosa and Shadow Conspiracy run by the same people?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2015 9:28 AM

I recently found out that Fit and S&M are run by the same guy, and now have a strong feeling that subrosa &shadow conspiracy are basically one-in-the-same. Anyone know? Would also be curious of other companies that are putting out multiple lines that are presented as entirely different outfits.

|

10/17/2015 9:45 AM

They are under the same distributor and run by the underpants gnomes

|

10/17/2015 12:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2015 12:29 PM

well it wasnt always like that old fit is now cult. you always have collabs and sister companys like look at odyssey, gsport, sunday, flatware, (if im missing anything feel free to fill in), look at volume and demolition, fly and trebol, wtp and salt

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

10/17/2015 3:57 PM

They're both managed under the same distribution. A lot of companies have other companies closely related to them too. I always used to think of it as one of them was the "frames" company, and the other was "parts" but that's not always the case though. Some companies are closely related to one another like Sunday & Odyssey but then others are only related to each other by being distributed by the same place like Primo & Federal for instance.

Just off the top of my head

Sunday/Odyssey/Flatware/G-Sport
Shadow/Subrosa
FBM/Nice
Fit/S&M/Revenge
Profile/Madera/Deco/Country(If they're still around?)
Primo/Integral(Not around anymore I don't think)/Stranger? Not sure
Animal/Skavenger
Kink/Mission
Eastern/Nitrous
Haro/Premium/Cliq
WTP/Salt
Fly/Trebol/Suelo(Don't think they're around anymore either)

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting but I can't think of anymore right now

|

10/17/2015 4:03 PM

What's the budget line for tree? Simple I think?

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

10/17/2015 4:08 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

What's the budget line for tree? Simple I think?

Simple is their own brand. I'm not sure what their relationship with each other is now though but seeing as how Simple is sold through Tree's webstore, it looks like they're related somehow or are going to be related in the near future.

|

10/18/2015 10:20 AM

JonnyGanja wrote:

well it wasnt always like that old fit is now cult. you always have collabs and sister companys like look at odyssey, gsport, ...more

Wait so you're saying sunday&odyssey are associated? Old fit is called cult, so that's also falling under same people that make s&m? I'm just curious, thanks for any elaboration!

|

10/18/2015 11:37 AM

^he's saying in 2009/2010 90% of fit left to join cult.
s&m/fit
shadow/subrosa
odyssey/sunday/fairdale
all related

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

10/18/2015 11:37 AM

JonnyGanja wrote:

well it wasnt always like that old fit is now cult. you always have collabs and sister companys like look at odyssey, gsport, ...more

adfkje wrote:

Wait so you're saying sunday&odyssey are associated? Old fit is called cult, so that's also falling under same people that ...more

robbie morales owned fit then idk what happened and now chris moller owns fit and now robbie morales started up cult and owns that.

like what sundaybmxrr said
"
Sunday/Odyssey/Flatware/G-Sport
Shadow/Subrosa
FBM/Nice
Fit/S&M/Revenge
Profile/Madera/Deco/Country(If they're still around?)
Primo/Integral(Not around anymore I don't think)/Stranger? Not sure
Animal/Skavenger
Kink/Mission
Eastern/Nitrous
Haro/Premium/Cliq
WTP/Salt
Fly/Trebol/Suelo(Don't think they're around anymore either) "

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

10/18/2015 4:11 PM

Robbie never owned fit, he was team manager and played a major role in the company then he started cult which is co-owned by chris cole if i remember correctly.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop