Are Sunday frames good?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/29/2018 6:44 AM

I’m thinking about getting the Sunday nightshift but have never had a Sunday frame, are they good?

|

9/29/2018 6:47 AM

Yes

|

9/29/2018 6:47 AM

uhhhhhhh yes. Nightshifts are sick and their soundwave frame is one of the most popular frames out there.

|

9/29/2018 8:10 AM

Sunday sucks, I'd never ride one. . .

|

9/29/2018 8:12 AM

Phunny93 wrote:

Sunday sucks, I'd never ride one. . .

I see you on here all the time saying negative crap

|

9/29/2018 8:13 AM

Yeah don't listen to Phunny93, Everyone hates him and he smells like poo.

|

9/29/2018 8:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/29/2018 8:25 AM

DaltonBmx04 wrote:

I see you on here all the time saying negative crap

U check my bike check foo? My bike would slam ovr whatever pussi ass Sunday bike u could ever bi.

Especially if it was a super solid frame with solid geo available for cheap on clearance because Mark Burne- I mean, a traitor left Sunday.

|

9/29/2018 9:09 AM

As far back as I can remember. The nightshift looks really nice, especially that emerald green colour. Its got a dope ass lifetime warranty, so you can ride without worrying about it.

|

9/29/2018 9:21 AM

XxCAKEWOLFxX wrote:

As far back as I can remember. The nightshift looks really nice, especially that emerald green colour. Its got a dope ass lifetime warranty, so you can ride without worrying about it.

Which begs the question "why was this thread even created?"

(Because they offer a lifetime warranty on their top end frames).

"Keep trollin, trollin, trollin, trollin, YEAH!"

|

9/29/2018 9:35 AM

Uummmmm is this even a question?????

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/29/2018 10:12 AM

Go American made instead. S&M, standard, laid, fbm etc

|

fack off

9/29/2018 10:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/29/2018 10:20 AM

Get a standard , riding a Sunday Is like tieing a cinder block to yourself and jumping out of a boat

|

9/29/2018 11:08 AM

Phunny93 wrote:

U check my bike check foo? My bike would slam ovr whatever pussi ass Sunday bike u could ever bi.

Especially if it was a super solid frame with solid geo available for cheap on clearance because Mark Burne- I mean, a traitor left Sunday.

YOU LEAVE BABY BOY BURNETT OUTTA THIISSSSSS BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

9/29/2018 11:41 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Get a standard , riding a Sunday Is like tieing a cinder block to yourself and jumping out of a boat

Um how?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/29/2018 12:37 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Get a standard , riding a Sunday Is like tieing a cinder block to yourself and jumping out of a boat

Says the guy riding a hyper ?

|

9/29/2018 12:44 PM

Buy American made if you want an inferior quality frame that makes 40 year olds on the internet think you're kinda cool. Buy Sunday if you want the best frame you can get.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/29/2018 1:15 PM

I'm 220lbs and I love my V3. Just as solid as any of my S&Ms.
Photo

|

9/29/2018 7:15 PM

Hyper is killing it these days , I highly suggest one

|

9/29/2018 9:19 PM


The night shift -- also known as the third shift -- is between the hours of 11 p.m. and 7 a.m

If you don't work those hours, or ride those hours, and you buy that frame, your a poser.
|

9/29/2018 9:28 PM

Better than Monday frames.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

9/29/2018 10:29 PM

The last two comments made me choke on my strawberry nesquik ???

|

9/29/2018 10:35 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Get a standard , riding a Sunday Is like tieing a cinder block to yourself and jumping out of a boat

Lol

|

9/29/2018 10:37 PM

MY NAME IS DOUGLAS THOMPSON I OWN A NIGHTSHIFT FRAME AND I LIKE IT VERY MUCH THANK YOU

|

9/29/2018 11:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/29/2018 11:02 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

MY NAME IS DOUGLAS THOMPSON I OWN A NIGHTSHIFT FRAME AND I LIKE IT VERY MUCH THANK YOU

MY NAME IS JAKE PETERSON AND I'M 6'2" AND I RIDE A 21.25 SOUNDWAVE AND I LIKE IT VERY MUCH

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/30/2018 3:42 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Hyper is killing it these days , I highly suggest one

Hyper don't make their own parts though. Nor do sunday, but 41thermal lifetime warranty and all that. I agree standard are good, but hyper are just another cookie cutter budget brand that only appeal to scooter kids because they sponsor park riders and have oilslick parts.

|

9/30/2018 3:44 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Buy American made if you want an inferior quality frame that makes 40 year olds on the internet think you're kinda cool. Buy Sunday if you want the best frame you can get.

How is American made inferior quality to Taiwanese? Yeah Sunday are dialled, but you can't say thermlx tubing is inferior to whatever melting pot left overs Taiwanese manufacturers use....

|

9/30/2018 4:18 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Buy American made if you want an inferior quality frame that makes 40 year olds on the internet think you're kinda cool. Buy Sunday if you want the best frame you can get.

grumpySteve wrote:

How is American made inferior quality to Taiwanese? Yeah Sunday are dialled, but you can't say thermlx tubing is inferior to whatever melting pot left overs Taiwanese manufacturers use....

I would much rather ride an S&M, break it and buy another one than to buy a Sunday frame with a lifetime warranty.

Nothing personal, I've just never been a big fan of their products. That's not to say their top tier stuff is junk, I just wouldn't touch it with a 10 footer.

|

9/30/2018 5:07 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

How is American made inferior quality to Taiwanese? Yeah Sunday are dialled, but you can't say thermlx tubing is inferior to whatever melting pot left overs Taiwanese manufacturers use....

Why not just support good companies, doing good things and making good parts? Why does the country of manufacture matter if the quality is just as good or better? I couldn't care less where my parts are from; just that they hold up well. I've seen/heard this argument so many times and it's getting old...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

9/30/2018 5:07 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Hyper don't make their own parts though. Nor do sunday, but 41thermal lifetime warranty and all that. I agree standard are good, but hyper are just another cookie cutter budget brand that only appeal to scooter kids because they sponsor park riders and have oilslick parts.

Neither does odyssey or Sunday. They’re all ordered from a factory in the east.

|

9/30/2018 5:39 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Hyper is killing it these days , I highly suggest one

grumpySteve wrote:

Hyper don't make their own parts though. Nor do sunday, but 41thermal lifetime warranty and all that. I agree standard are good, but hyper are just another cookie cutter budget brand that only appeal to scooter kids because they sponsor park riders and have oilslick parts.

JPC wrote:

Neither does odyssey or Sunday. They’re all ordered from a factory in the east.

But they utilise their own manufacturing processes (wave tubing, 41thermal heat treating, for example. And factory test their parts). Whereas most other brands just pick some tubing, geometry and details, then put stickers on it

|