Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2008 4:22 PM

|

4/11/2008 4:53 PM

not if you ride street but park riders only doing them gets old

|

4/11/2008 6:12 PM

yeah...if you do them all the time they are. with that said, tailwhips are really hard tricks so if you can do em you must be pretty good

|

this machine kills fascists

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/11/2008 6:16 PM

i think tailwhips are just one of those tricks that everyone tries to learn because there so hard and if they could do them, theyd be so badass, if you do them all the time on little ramps, or off a curb, or flat.. its time to stop them. but if your like my friend and do them up a 3 stair, or down a 15 set, then thats badass and is ok to do, just dont do a tailwhip in every line. it gets old

|

4/11/2008 6:17 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

i think tailwhips are just one of those tricks that everyone tries to learn because there so hard and if they could do them, theyd be so badass, if you do them all the time on little ramps, or off a curb, or flat.. its time to stop them. but if your like my friend and do them up a 3 stair, or down a 15 set, then thats badass and is ok to do, just dont do a tailwhip in every line. it gets old

agreed

|

this machine kills fascists

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/11/2008 11:13 PM

trickbiker169 wrote:

not if you ride street but park riders only doing them gets old

exactly. In every damn video i see on vital, a whip HAS to be thrown

|

4/11/2008 11:16 PM

shit you better believe if i could whip i would have a vid!

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

4/11/2008 11:34 PM

Not as far as difficulty goes.But yeah it seems like people would rather see a tailwhip,than a 3 sec brakeless nose manual... unfortunately.

|

4/12/2008 4:19 AM

im trying tail whips all the time just now... it just in tioll i get them prity much ever try then i will probaly stop them and just do them 2 show Of

|

4/12/2008 5:51 AM

fuck you tail whips are so fun and look sick

u pussies probably say there over rated because you cant do them

|

4/12/2008 9:27 AM

tailwhips aren't over rated.

|

4/12/2008 10:55 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

i coultn agree anymore

|

4/12/2008 11:17 AM

Heck no! I've been working on them for like a year and when I finally get em dialed I'm gonna be doing em everywhere!
Its all about what you like to do or how you like to ride. Who cares if anybody else thinks they're overrated.

|

Bissett goes BRAAAAAAP!

4/12/2008 12:54 PM

i just started landing them consistant =]

don't think it's over reated as long as you got other tricks to mix in there

|

throw bars all day

(oh and in case you were wondering 24.5")

4/12/2008 1:25 PM

it's all about the location

like a whip down an 8 stair isn't the same as doing one on a halfpipe

|

24 beers in a case, 24 hours in a day.
coincidence?
I think not.

4/12/2008 1:42 PM

its not over rated if its chase d or eddie, like scotty cramner double tailwip to tiretap to icepick, now thats over rated

|

4/14/2008 12:48 PM

there are few people that can make a whip look good, other people just whip all day to impress people, that all they know how to do....its nice to see some style thrown in a whip rather than just whippin everything in the park. word.

|

4/14/2008 1:53 PM

i wish i could whip everything i touch, who gives a f@ck if its over rated its a bloody hard trick and if ya got em why not do them anywhere ya can, i know in videos a thousand whips can get rather boring but as a trick on a sesh, whips are radd.

|

Ride Fast, Fly High
Live, Love, Flow, Die

4/14/2008 2:59 PM

yeah i agree...if i could do em...i would do them everywhere...but if your making a video part.come on...lets not do a tailwhip in every clip...look at van homan...he can tailwhip but will do it like once or twice in a vid...

|

of course she hot shes wearing a sweater

4/14/2008 3:27 PM

mutinybabe wrote:

its not over rated if its chase d or eddie, like scotty cramner double tailwip to tiretap to icepick, now thats over rated

i love whips and when scotty does a double whip tire tap that looks fuckan awsome and way better than eddie or chase doing single whip eddie and chase are ill but think about what you just said idiot
|

4/14/2008 3:58 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Shadow1992 wrote:

i coultn agree anymore

same

|

en dub!

4/14/2008 4:20 PM

J.C.23 wrote:

i just started landing them consistant =]

don't think it's over reated as long as you got other tricks to mix in there

AGREED, if you can land a whip consistantly your pretty awesome, but throwing in other tricks jus makes you better

NOT OVERATED, JUS ADD MORE STUFF TO MIX IT UP!

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

4/16/2008 3:02 PM

i finally just got whips and like ten minutes later down side whips good over hips i love em it takes forever to learn unless your a robot little kid it seems like nowadays. but thats not all i do i just got tucks too but just something about doing a whip feels awesome. i agree most people say they are overated cant do em dont hate scotty is sick if it makes him happy who cares stop watchin his vids..

|

4/16/2008 3:20 PM

shadowconfan18 wrote:

Not as far as difficulty goes.But yeah it seems like people would rather see a tailwhip,than a 3 sec brakeless nose manual... unfortunately.

nose manuals are just as hard as whips but whips are not that over rated if you can throw one into some crazy street spot that you wouldnt think you could

|

I burn skateboards

4/16/2008 6:18 PM

why's it matter? Ok personally if you look sketchy doing them then don't do a video with a bunch of them. I can not whip or barspin or nose manuel, yeah I suck fuck off why don't you. I don't care though. If everyother trick your doing is a whip then yeah it's lame, same with tabletops, backflips, barspins, etc. But if you are just riding your spot or park hell yeah throw a bunch of whips down get use to it so that you can be ready to throw it down somewhere else. Are tailwhips over rated? I don't think so. It's just a trick. Why is it over-rated? Cause every pro can throw one? Does that mean backflips are over-rated? 720's? Just getting air? No. So what it gets thrown all the time. But the majority of the reason it gets thrown all the time, cause it isn't easy (I nearly broke my ankle trying it), people do it cause it's hard, they do it to show off their skills. People want to be good or the best. So doing something challenging helps them get up their. So as long as you aren't doing it ever 4 seconds then now it's not over-rated. And Scotty Cramner isn't over-rated either, he just has programing that makes him the best and allows him to do anything, because he's a cyborg (not a robot) and he is the best. So stop hating people. Just do what feels right and have fun, forget about other people.

|

I'm a whore for Cheap Sex

4/16/2008 6:30 PM

i agree with "sarcastic jerk" i meen i just almost can land them and i will be doing them on everything they can be done on so i can have them dialed then i will stop.

|

4/17/2008 3:06 AM

their sweet but i like doing turn downs and tucks way more

|

DANGER!

4/17/2008 1:58 PM

hrmm tucks are rad but after learning them i started loosing barspins, i wish i could turndown...and whip

|

Ride Fast, Fly High
Live, Love, Flow, Die