Are These Parts Any Good?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2013 11:37 AM

Are these parts any good?? I'm new to bmx and i have a stock 2014 fit bike.So these are the parts i'm planning to order. Animal Glh Tire 1.95(Back), ODI longneck grips, and Mission Captive Brake Lever. If there is anything else that is good.Please tell me. And I only have 67 dollars to spend. Comment Please.

|

10/13/2013 11:53 AM

idk about the lever but the other stuff sounds good.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/13/2013 1:10 PM

atleast get 2.10 i would reccomend 2.25 but if you like 2.10 more then buy it you'll save yourself from getting fucked by the tire when putting it on

|

don't overthink it just do it !

10/13/2013 2:44 PM

Good stuff, but get a tech 77 lever instead

|

fack off

10/13/2013 3:14 PM

No get a primo one bolt or the tec 77 leaver. both are great but i believe that the tech 77 will last you longer

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/13/2013 4:45 PM

Get the Odyssey Path tire for 17 on dans, use one of the codes listed in the stickied topic, get a better lever and fuck ODIs, so uncomfortable in comparison to Dugan grips. Get Odyssey Dugan grips. In tan if it doesnt look too weird bc that is the better rubber compound.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/13/2013 4:51 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Get the Odyssey Path tire for 17 on dans, use one of the codes listed in the stickied topic, get a better lever and fuck ODIs, so uncomfortable in comparison to Dugan grips. Get Odyssey Dugan grips. In tan if it doesnt look too weird bc that is the better rubber compound.

Yep^

Unless your lever is broke, why get a new one? i ride brakeless so what do I know but I would ave the money if I were you.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)