Are any of you guys sponsored?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2013 9:50 PM

King_swags imaginary nike deal doesnt count

|

2/26/2013 9:51 PM

hahahaha

bmx only? not really....although Thor used to hook me up with a lot of shit for when i raced BMX and Alpinestars hooked me up with BMX shoes. I never had BMX specific sponsors...

|

2/26/2013 9:53 PM

I got hookited by fatal

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

2/26/2013 9:56 PM

Why the fuck are you allowed to keep your profile picture as Freddys dad? please change this now.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/26/2013 9:56 PM

SickDude wrote:

I got hookited by fatal

what's fatal?

|

2/26/2013 9:57 PM

Only local stuff. But it's like if I bring my bike in the shop, they'll true my wheels and shit for free. And I get endless stickers haha.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

2/26/2013 10:00 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Why the fuck are you allowed to keep your profile picture as Freddys dad? please change this now.

you should go look at the mods post by freddy on the last page it tells you why.

|

2/26/2013 10:01 PM

SickDude wrote:

I got hookited by fatal

Hookit doesnt really count

|

2/26/2013 10:01 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

It's to raise public awareness of drug abuse.
Think of it as a PSA

|

2/26/2013 10:03 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Think of it as a PSA

sunny was my story inspiring or what!

|

2/26/2013 10:06 PM

sbc785 wrote:

hahahaha

bmx only? not really....although Thor used to hook me up with a lot of shit for when i raced BMX and Alpinestars hooked me up with BMX shoes. I never had BMX specific sponsors...

Ive known quite a few people who are hooked up for bmx racing, i even know some people on my countries national team. It seems sponsorships for racing come alot easier

|

2/26/2013 10:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2013 10:09 PM

I Thought This Was America wrote:

Ive known quite a few people who are hooked up for bmx racing, i even know some people on my countries national team. It seems sponsorships for racing come alot easier

I never needed sponsors when i raced ABA, my parents always had my shit built...only when you start racing $50k dirtbikes do you need sponsors because i go through 6 bikes a year (i used to at least)....plus, i was expert when i raced BMX but i wasn't really very good, i was a better AM rider.

|

2/26/2013 10:12 PM

sbc785 wrote:

hahahaha

sbc785 wrote:

I never needed sponsors when i raced ABA, my parents always had my shit built...only when you start racing $50k dirtbikes do you need sponsors because i go through 6 bikes a year (i used to at least)....plus, i was expert when i raced BMX but i wasn't really very good, i was a better AM rider.

That shits outrageous!

|

2/26/2013 10:12 PM

sbc785 wrote:

I feel yah. I raced ABA for my whole youth. Got to Expert. I think I was like 3 wins away from Pro. Came 2nd in state for my class. But I feel you about Moto. I race a 125 in the 250f class. Haha I love my 2 stroke. Cheap and easy to repair after a race.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

2/26/2013 10:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2013 10:16 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

you should go look at the mods post by freddy on the last page it tells you why.

And i honestly don't care what that thread says. its complete bullshit because you originally set it as your profile picture and your first post was on Fredys thing calling out sunny about it, DO NOT CLAIM ITS A PSA, EITHER OF YOU. Do not come to this forum and harass others with such personal things. i understand he posted it on here and it may be "fair game" but thats crossing a line any person with morals wouldn't/shouldn't cross.

Untitled2

Untitled

Change it or i will run you off this forum.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/26/2013 10:15 PM

sbc785 wrote:

BreakThruAlec wrote:

I feel yah. I raced ABA for my whole youth. Got to Expert. I think I was like 3 wins away from Pro. Came 2nd in state for my class. But I feel you about Moto. I race a 125 in the 250f class. Haha I love my 2 stroke. Cheap and easy to repair after a race.

I only raced a little when i was younger. I had a regular bmx bike, and when i got a little more into it my parents bought me a pretty nice race bike. But i was like fuck this shit i would rather just ride a regular one so i made them take it back lol. I thought it looked stupid and fruity.

|

2/26/2013 10:17 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Think of it as a PSA

sunny was my story inspiring or what!

Very, I think high schools should book you in for a speech and lecture

|

2/26/2013 10:17 PM

I only raced a little when i was younger. I had a regular bmx bike, and when i got a little more into it my parents bought me a pretty nice race bike. But i was like fuck this shit i would rather just ride a regular one so i made them take it back lol. I thought it looked stupid and fruity.

Nice! I'm gonna start racing again this year. I'm gonna use my street bike with 25/9 gearing aha. Bring it kiddies!

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

2/26/2013 10:18 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

And i honestly don't care what that thread says. its complete bullshit because you originally set it as your profile picture and your first post was on Fredys thing calling out sunny about it, DO NOT CLAIM ITS A PSA, EITHER OF YOU. Do not come to this forum and harass others with such personal things. i understand he posted it on here and it may be "fair game" but thats crossing a line any person with morals wouldn't/shouldn't cross.

Untitled2

Untitled

The real question is is why is freddys dad allowed to be my profile picture. He just thinks he can become my profile picture, what an asshole

|

2/26/2013 10:21 PM

BreakThruAlec wrote:

BreakThruAlec wrote:

Nice! I'm gonna start racing again this year. I'm gonna use my street bike with 25/9 gearing aha. Bring it kiddies!

i really wanna sign up and use my bike and just just pull tricks instead of racing.

|

2/26/2013 10:22 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Untitled2

Untitled

THIS IS MERRIKA MOTHER DUCKER!!!

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!

|

2/26/2013 10:23 PM

The real question is is why is freddys dad allowed to be my profile picture. He just thinks he can become my profile picture, what an asshole

Drop the bullshit. i recommend you change it and this will be over. Stop trying to act hard. its not impressing anyone other than sunny.

|

2/26/2013 10:24 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!

Sorry but neither of you are from America so you cannot say that.

|

2/26/2013 10:26 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Untitled2

Untitled

Brokenbmx wrote:

Drop the bullshit. i recommend you change it and this will be over. Stop trying to act hard. its not impressing anyone other than sunny.

Photo
|

2/26/2013 10:29 PM

This isn't America. this is Vital. where most of ride BMX and should respect other riders. as far as i know you and Freddy have no beef, so why disrespect him?

|

2/26/2013 10:31 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

This isn't America. this is Vital. where most of ride BMX and should respect other riders. as far as i know you and Freddy have no beef, so why disrespect him?

you must be one of them communiist pigs

|

2/26/2013 10:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2013 10:34 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Untitled2

Untitled

sunny.jomofo wrote:

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!

Brokenbmx wrote:

Sorry but neither of you are from America so you cannot say that.

YOU COMMIE BASTARD MOTHER FUCKING TERRORIST SADDAM PUSSY WHIPPED CUNT LICKING TALIBAN PIG!!!

OUR TROOPS DIDNT GO TO IRAQ TO TAKE THEIR OIL, JUST FOR U TO RUN YOUR CUM GUZZLING MOUTH!!!!

|

2/26/2013 10:37 PM

I Thought This Was America wrote: Photo

Brokenbmx wrote:

Out of respect for Fredys wishes can you please change your avatar? I have no care for politics, Call me what you want. i care more about keeping a positive vibe on vital, in BMX, and the scene. If you don't have respect for other riders(other riders who you have never met or had issues with prior) then please leave this forum.

|

2/26/2013 10:40 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Out of respect for Fredys wishes can you please change your avatar? I have no care for politics, Call me what you want. i care more about keeping a positive vibe on vital, in BMX, and the scene. If you don't have respect for other riders(other riders who you have never met or had issues with prior) then please leave this forum.

He has multiple accounts, it won't matter soon once a mod comes in and bans him

|

2/26/2013 10:41 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

So your saying kids should keep injecting marijuanas?!? And your not really keeping a positive vibe from what ive seen on vital. And no im not going to change so run me of this forum then, i dare you. I have my own reasons for keeping it on that i dont feel like typing out. He even said himself he hates his dad.

|