Are peg wheelies easier than manuals?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/30/2012 2:35 PM

I ride my Haro around with no pegs since im not into grinding yet. I'm getting ok with manuals but cant hold them for long. Im bout to throw my pegs on just to try something new. Peg wheelies look easier but not sure if i'm ready to try them brakeless. What do you guys think about peg wheelies?

|

8/30/2012 2:42 PM

NOOOOOO I can manual for almost 100ft on a good day and I cannot manual grind for shit, its a lot more balance and you have to be able to hop into a manual too.

|

8/30/2012 3:05 PM

My goal is to be able to hop into a manual so I'm really tryin to get my balance on point. I dont think i'll ever try a manual grind

|

8/30/2012 3:06 PM

EffWoodPushers wrote:

NOOOOOO I can manual for almost 100ft on a good day and I cannot manual grind for shit, its a lot more balance and you have to ...more

Hes talking about rocket manuals. Where you stand on the back peg and manual. I can do both and rocket manuals dont help with anything. Virtually useless just kinda fun.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

8/30/2012 3:34 PM

yea rocket manuals are kinda pointless you cant link tricks together and its kinda dodgy to get into just keep practicing regular manuals

|

8/30/2012 4:35 PM

">STEVEN PIERCE X PHILTHY FILMS from Philthy Films on Vimeo.

for those who think they are useless
|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

8/30/2012 4:47 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

">STEVEN PIERCE X PHILTHY FILMS from Philthy Films on Vimeo.

for those who think they are useless

that dude doesent even need pedals

|

8/30/2012 5:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2012 5:54 PM

It's easier but It's more of a flatland trick.

|