Are thinner pegs noticeably harder to grind with?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2015 10:31 AM

I'll be able to grab a pair for next to nothing this afternoon but am wary they may not be for me, am hoping ppl can explain to me how big of a difference they notice between the thinner and thicker types of pegs? I ride plastic right now but am experienced enough with regular-diameter metal pegs, but upon first seeing the ones I may get I noticed they're a thinner diameter than most pegs are (easily 10mm shorter diameter), and am worried they may be too-hard for me to mess around with (am not that good lol, i just do feebles and double-peg grinds for maybe 5-10' of sliding at most. Am I making a mistake getting thin, steel pegs when all i ride is street/concrete?)

|

10/17/2015 11:19 AM

No it won't be any harder at all

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/17/2015 4:01 PM

Should be easier unless the ledge is rough and missing chunks

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

10/18/2015 7:19 PM

It doesn't make a difference , what makes a difference is going at it with some speed , you creep up to a ledge it's going to feel like shit

|