Artsy type edit

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2021 2:17 PM

Hello again Vital Forums,

please watch and comment on my newest video entitled "Mini Trick". it is not the best, but i am still convinced something good can come out of it. thanks!

|

5/2/2021 2:28 PM

Time is money as I like to say , pay pal me 5 dollars and I will watch it and give it a rating

|

5/2/2021 2:32 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Time is money as I like to say , pay pal me 5 dollars and I will watch it and give it a rating

sure.

|

5/2/2021 2:58 PM

eskimojay wrote:

ghostrider920 wrote:

sure.

this sounds fairly legitimate to me. would like to get that to you. not opposed to sending money through pay pal.

|

5/2/2021 3:06 PM

Are you wearing a mask to ride in front of your house?

|

5/2/2021 3:09 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Are you wearing a mask to ride in front of your house?

yeah. there were people walking outside. Photo

|

5/2/2021 3:11 PM

Lol.

|

5/2/2021 3:16 PM

i got one from zumies and it has a pocket for filters. its probably saving my life. i'm in between vaccinations.

|

5/2/2021 3:19 PM

If you really enjoy riding you'll progress no matter what. I've already said this so many times along with other members.

|

5/2/2021 3:28 PM

thats great news to hear. thank you.

|

5/2/2021 3:40 PM

ghostrider920 wrote:

yeah. there were people walking outside. Photo

Fuck them! Your house, do what you want.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson