Asking all dem questions..

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2013 12:36 AM

So I'm getting some parts for Christmas and I do t know what I want.. I'm getting Rims, Tires and Grips, I've bin looking at the éclat Bondi and X-Odus rims but I really can't decided, because I've also bin looking at the cinema and cult rims.. So what rims would you guys recommend? Any rims other then G-Sport and Odyssey. As for tires I don't want anything over 2.3 for the front and I don't want anything over 2.2 for the back.. I want Tan Wall tires and I want them to be under 25 oz and I don't like big tires with like no tread like demo momentums.. And for grips I was looking at Cult Ak grips and I'm also getting a tree lite for 60$ And a dub seat for 25, oh ya and I want black rims.. Thank you for your help

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/1/2013 12:44 AM

rims: Animal RS
grips: Animal Edwin
tires: Animal TWW 2.2 + Animal TWW 2.0

|

12/1/2013 4:30 AM

Rims odyssey or gsport only
Grips Edwin's or odi
Tires animal or odyssey. Animals are heavy though

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

12/1/2013 8:33 AM

Gump wrote:

Rims odyssey or gsport only
Grips Edwin's or odi
Tires animal or odyssey. Animals are heavy though

Hate Edwin's and I want to try something new I think I'll pick up the cult ak grips they look good the thing is I know a guy who had the faith grips and he broke em in and I rode his bike and the grips where too soft for my liking

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/1/2013 8:38 AM

Eclat / Animal / Primo / Sun
Pick one of these with the specs that you like.

Animal / Fit FAF 2.25 / Cult / Odyssey / Tioga Street block / maxxis
pick out of these

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/1/2013 8:38 AM

im getting the merritt cross check grips, no reviews yet, but i guess we shall see

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/1/2013 8:39 AM

plus cross check is a reference from hockey, and you are canadian....
match made in heaven? yessir

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/1/2013 11:23 AM

ive got both those eclat rims, theyre both solid, no problems yet, and ive had the x-odus for 1.5years now

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/1/2013 3:41 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Haha really a knee slapper eh?

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/1/2013 3:57 PM

ultrasonic wrote:

rims: Animal RS
grips: Animal Edwin
tires: Animal TWW 2.2 + Animal TWW 2.0

Buddy if mine had ears and he bent the rim and are the tww good? I rode them for like 5 minutes I don't remember how they where tho and how are they with flats?

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/1/2013 4:13 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

"eh?"
lmfao

|

12/1/2013 5:22 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

"eh?"
lmfao

I ment to say that.. To know to fit into your stereotypical Canadian.. I also live inside a snow house and I ride a polar bear to and from school.. And my is about making snow houses and ride your polar bear properly

|

Bang Bang bmx