Atomlab BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2009 6:30 PM

Mostly MTB, but I came from the MTB world and I KNOW that Atomlab makes some of the most bombproof stuff out there.

Check it...there's a BMX specific section...

http://atomlab.com/webstoremain.html

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/8/2009 6:36 PM

ATOMLAB DOES BMX NOW?!?!?!?!
I love their mtb stuff, one of the guys at our bike shop rides one.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/8/2009 6:39 PM

cool, and yeah atomlab does make good stuff, i know the pedals look good... all of em except the clipless

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

11/8/2009 6:40 PM

You and I are the only two people on here that have ever heard of Atomlab.Theres a big wide world out there past Dan's.Albies,and Empire.Don't be afraid to look around.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

P0ngPenis wrote:

They have made 20" rims for a while, but they seem to be testing the waters now with bars and more variety of rims. We'll see how it goes. Really well made stuff, for sure.

|

my friend had trail kings and loved them.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

Ed note.....OK,us three

|

11/8/2009 6:43 PM

Atom lab has sick shit, my buddy has some stuff on his dj mtb.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

11/8/2009 6:44 PM

bloghogs wrote:

You and I are the only two people on here that have ever heard of Atomlab.Theres a big wide world out there past Dan's.Albies,and Empire.Don't be afraid to look around.

no... i've heard of atomlab, i was gonna ride 26" because my friend wast trying to convince me into buying one, but its much more expensive than bmx or else i would be riding 26"...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

11/8/2009 6:45 PM

abod wrote:

my friend had trail kings and loved them.

They are expensive. But yes, from people who have used them, I have heard rave reviews.

|

11/8/2009 6:47 PM

bloghogs wrote:

cschmall wrote:

no... i've heard of atomlab, i was gonna ride 26" because my friend wast trying to convince me into buying one, but its much more expensive than bmx or else i would be riding 26"...

Hah,I could buy five of my bmx bike for what I have into my mtb.

|

11/8/2009 6:47 PM

bloghogs wrote:

What about me my good sir?

|

thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/8/2009 6:48 PM

bloghogs wrote:

P0ngPenis wrote:

His point was that very few people have heard of them, despite the quality of their parts and their impact on the mountain bike industry.

|

11/8/2009 6:48 PM

bloghogs wrote:

P0ngPenis wrote:

Ok,your in.Four of us.

|

11/8/2009 6:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2009 6:49 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Hah,I could buy five of my bmx bike for what I have into my mtb.

exactly, cheaper stock moutain bikes go for the prices of dialed completes

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

11/8/2009 6:50 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I've known about Atomlab toooooo :'( for not inculding me

|

11/8/2009 6:51 PM

Theres been a few people from here going over to vital mtb asking whats a good cheap mountain bike.They don't like the answer,and we never hear from them again.

|

11/8/2009 6:52 PM

Dam,5 it is

|

11/8/2009 6:52 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Theres been a few people from here going over to vital mtb asking whats a good cheap mountain bike.They don't like the answer,and we never hear from them again.

Haha yeah i know what you mean, my uncle used to mtb pretty good, but his bike wasnt top of the line and it was 900 bucks

|

11/8/2009 6:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2009 6:59 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

tibug wrote:

They have made 20" rims for a while, but they seem to be testing the waters now with bars and more variety of rims. We'll see how it goes. Really well made stuff, for sure.

Well, now that I think about it, I have seen that stuff before. My friend told me he was going to buy the pimp rim a little while back.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/8/2009 6:55 PM

bloghogs wrote:

cschmall wrote:

same here

|

ref(s): evenwest94

11/8/2009 6:55 PM

bloghogs wrote:

EasternRider951 wrote:

Haha yeah i know what you mean, my uncle used to mtb pretty good, but his bike wasnt top of the line and it was 900 bucks

my friend is pretty good too, and his brother, they both have a dh bike and a dj bike, you might have seen my 1 friend on here before... coming on here to try to bug me (hi Kuntz)

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

11/8/2009 7:19 PM

I like how the descriptions are just stuff like, "This is the strongest wheel on the market" with no specifics onthe wheel construction. Don't worry about how we made it or anything. Just buy it cause it's strong as fuck.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/8/2009 7:21 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

I like how the descriptions are just stuff like, "This is the strongest wheel on the market" with no specifics onthe wheel construction. Don't worry about how we made it or anything. Just buy it cause it's strong as fuck.

LOL i know i was thinking that in my head when i went to it

|

11/8/2009 7:23 PM

strongest wheel MMMMMMMMM

|

11/8/2009 7:27 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

The .pdf catalog details a little more. Quite honestly however, Atomlab gets by on pure reputation. They have made bombproof stuff since forever, and people know it. People buy it. If they start to skimp on shit, people will know it, and they won't buy it.

|

11/8/2009 7:30 PM

bloghogs wrote:

ive heard of them aswell. im a genius when it comes to bikes.smile

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

11/8/2009 7:32 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

tibug wrote:

The .pdf catalog details a little more. Quite honestly however, Atomlab gets by on pure reputation. They have made bombproof stuff since forever, and people know it. People buy it. If they start to skimp on shit, people will know it, and they won't buy it.

fair 'nuff

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/8/2009 7:36 PM

How come I still cant find the BMX section?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/8/2009 7:37 PM

NVM!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!