Av a look

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2013 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 11:30 PM

Put the chrome animal big fours on my pride & joy today, how good does this thing look.
If the weather is good tomorrow i will take it outside and get some higher quality outdoor pics for all you guys that have requested more photos of my baby. Here it is.....

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/1/2013 11:08 AM

looks amazing, good balance between the black and chrome parts

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/1/2013 11:11 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

looks amazing, good balance between the black and chrome parts

Nice1, I think I got it nearly perfect, full animal drive chain & butcher pegs coming soon.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/1/2013 11:13 AM

Fuck yeah looks good man.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/1/2013 11:20 AM

Me RIkey!! Animal Drive Train & Butcher Pegs will make this thing full on EPIC! I really want to get an Animal Drive Train for my T-1 & possibly Animal wheels depending on what the updates are to the Hubs. If not probably G-Sport Simians!

|

7/1/2013 11:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2013 11:30 AM

Topsey wrote:

Me RIkey!! Animal Drive Train & Butcher Pegs will make this thing full on EPIC! I really want to get an Animal Drive Train for my T-1 & possibly Animal wheels depending on what the updates are to the Hubs. If not probably G-Sport Simians!

Dat sounds nice mate im going to lace the eclat blind to the RS rim when it comes out too, just to continue with the animal theme, i'll have to get the animal front wheel also and then one of my other bikes will inherit this wheelset.

What do you think of the animal hubs & rims, are they worth getting?

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/1/2013 11:45 AM

I am awfully tempted by Eclat Dynamic Front & Blind Freecoaster Rear Hubs! I'd get them laced to the Jaw Rims theyre fucking quality. The Animal Rims look pretty good, the front hub is good, the rear one is pretty bog standard nothing special TBH. But they're revising it so i want to see what the revisions are before i count them out. I want my T-1 SFA to have EVERYTHING Animal so i will get the crankset stuff & then hopefully the wheels when i see the revised cassette. Concentrating on the Flat build right now though. The wheels wont be out before christmas though so i have plenty of time!

|

7/1/2013 11:54 AM

Topsey wrote:

I am awfully tempted by Eclat Dynamic Front & Blind Freecoaster Rear Hubs! I'd get them laced to the Jaw Rims theyre fucking quality. The Animal Rims look pretty good, the front hub is good, the rear one is pretty bog standard nothing special TBH. But they're revising it so i want to see what the revisions are before i count them out. I want my T-1 SFA to have EVERYTHING Animal so i will get the crankset stuff & then hopefully the wheels when i see the revised cassette. Concentrating on the Flat build right now though. The wheels wont be out before christmas though so i have plenty of time!

Sounds like a plan...nice1 bro its always good to hear your opinion on the quality of parts, you da man.
Peace.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/1/2013 12:08 PM

i don't really like 4pc bars at all but i got to admit it looks so nice on your bike

|

don't overthink it just do it !

7/1/2013 2:29 PM

WhipTheFlow wrote:

i don't really like 4pc bars at all but i got to admit it looks so nice on your bike

Thanx dude, tbh I don't really like the look of most of them either but the animal ones are sweet, really comfy bars; i got em on all 3 of my bikes I liked them that much.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12