Aww shit.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/29/2013 6:41 PM

How can I take a broken link off my chain without a chai breaker?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/29/2013 7:04 PM

hammer a nail onto the pin. cant put it back together though

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

11/29/2013 7:05 PM

You cant easily. you are gonna need an allen key about the same size as the pin in the chain and a hammer and a socket for stability for about the same size as the place around the chain link. You are best off by buying a chainbreaker bc it is hard to this way.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/29/2013 8:06 PM

You can start by fucking yourself.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/29/2013 8:22 PM

Icant180 wrote:

hammer a nail onto the pin. cant put it back together though

False. I've taken apart & put back together several chains using only a hammer, nail, and axle nut.

|

11/29/2013 8:59 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

False. I've taken apart & put back together several chains using only a hammer, nail, and axle nut.

well then share your wisdom.

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

11/29/2013 9:27 PM

its possible, but just go down to a walmart man, even the OSH by my house has chain breakers, and so does rite aid

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/29/2013 9:31 PM

Icant180 wrote:

well then share your wisdom.

I want to, but I don't wanna help Sickfag out. But I guess you don't believe me so I'm gonna have to anyway.

To get the pin out, use the nut and rest the chain on the nut where you want to get the pin out from. Make SURE the edge of the outer link is resting against the nut's edge, holy steady, and take a nail or something hard & small (insert joke here), and tap against the pin until it starts going, then carefully tap it out either all the way, or till the end you're hitting is on the other side of the outer link plate. I use the pin/handle thing from a broken walmart chain breaker. works great, but I've used nails before as well.

(see picture 1 below, pics are on my phone & uploading from there, I'm currently on my computer)

for putting them back together, usually you can get away with just tapping the pin through with a nail, with the chain rested on a hard surface. But be careful. Once you pound the pin to the other link, it will be rested in the outer link's plate, but not all the way through, so take the chain and place it on the nut with the outer plate's edge resting on the end of the nut (see picture 2 below) and carefully tap it through like this (see picture 3 below), the pin should be about even on both sides, but if you go too far with the pin, just flip it over and pound it back the other way until it's even.

It will probably be stiff where you just did that, but if you take a screw driver and carefully maneuver it in the outer link area where you repaired it by rocking it back and forth, it'll loosen it up.

I've done this countless times as I don't own a chain breaker myself. I usually just use the one at the shop, but if I break mine and don't wanna go out there, or a friend breaks theirs, this works in a pinch.

|

11/29/2013 9:32 PM

(1)

Photo

(2)

Photo

(3)

Photo

|

11/29/2013 10:12 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

(1)

Photo

(2)

Photo

(3)

Photo

Why do nt you like me? I never did anything to hurt you.

|

I ride for my papou.

11/29/2013 10:34 PM

SickDude wrote:

Why do nt you like me? I never did anything to hurt you.

You're an annoying little shit who thinks he's tough shit on here.

|

11/29/2013 10:36 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Oh. Well isn't someone a little angry? I am nothing but nice to you. So in the end you are wasting your time hating someone who will never hate you back :3

|

I ride for my papou.

11/29/2013 10:43 PM

SickDude wrote:

Oh. Well isn't someone a little angry? I am nothing but nice to you. So in the end you are wasting your time hating someone who will never hate you back :3

At what point did I express anger in my comment? And at what point did I express that I hate you? Not like, yes. But I don't hate you. Thinking you're an annoying little douche doesn't mean I hate you. I could care less if you hate me or don't hate me.

|

11/29/2013 10:46 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

SickDude wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

At what point did I express anger in my comment? And at what point did I express that I hate you? Not like, yes. But I don't hate you. Thinking you're an annoying little douche doesn't mean I hate you. I could care less if you hate me or don't hate me.

Why am I annoying or a douche? I haven't acted out in 3 months or so. Dude I changed and you only see the OLD sick dude not the new one

|

I ride for my papou.

11/29/2013 10:50 PM

SickDude wrote:

Why am I annoying or a douche? I haven't acted out in 3 months or so. Dude I changed and you only see the OLD sick dude not the new one

Why do you care so much that I think you're an annoying douche lolol.

|

11/29/2013 10:53 PM

SickDude wrote:

The "new" Sickdude is just as bad if not worse than the old one. Stop trying to be so damn righteous and just shut the fuck up. That's why you're pissing Collin and I off so much.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/29/2013 11:23 PM

fuck it

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/29/2013 11:23 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

The "new" Sickdude is just as bad if not worse than the old one. Stop trying to be so damn righteous and just shut the fuck up. That's why you're pissing Collin and I off so much.

Haters want told shit, buy my own album-Jayz

|

I ride for my papou.

11/29/2013 11:35 PM

O:-) :'( ;-)

|

11/29/2013 11:39 PM

½ þ¤ñ·³²µ¶œð§ßæ

|

11/29/2013 11:39 PM

How do you make that booty face?!?!

|

11/29/2013 11:40 PM

[booty]

|

11/30/2013 12:29 AM

An easy way of putting it together again afterwards is by getting some pliers and using them to push the pin in.

|

11/30/2013 1:03 AM

SickDude wrote:

Haters want told shit, buy my own album-Jayz

Jay-z is an illuminate puppet he has no rap skill what so ever so it makes sense you listen to him.. King kendrick is where it's at faggot..

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/30/2013 1:09 AM

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/30/2013 5:24 AM

now now, play nice kids

|

11/30/2013 9:02 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Jay-z is an illuminate puppet he has no rap skill what so ever so it makes sense you listen to him.. King kendrick is where it's at faggot..

Kendrick is okay, i like his song nostalgia.

|

I ride for my papou.

11/30/2013 9:21 AM

i want the booty

|

11/30/2013 9:26 AM

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/30/2013 1:00 PM