Axle is to short for pegs.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2018 4:33 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Here’s a picture of the front axle on a Bama complete
Photo

Clearly enough room for pegs , so you’re an idiot who cut down his axles to save weight and didn’t compensate for pegs is what you’re trying to say ?

I wish mine came that way, but mine came like this Photo

|

9/11/2018 4:34 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

If you have havent seen i have well over 3,400 posts if useful information.. check some of it out!

Also, i can tell youre not man enough to stop acting the way you do. I apologized above for some of the rude comments I said twords you in some other threads. So now i have literally zero respect for your presence here.

King_Maker wrote:

You spend more time trolling these formus then riding brother. Might be time to reevaluate somethings.

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Says the noob to the sport to someone who's been riding for 2 years, huh.

I think you shoulda got a scooter lol

Proving my point again kid, you haven't posted anything positive or even relevant to the topic.

|

9/11/2018 4:54 PM

King_Maker wrote:

Proving my point again kid, you haven't posted anything positive or even relevant to the topic.

Well i wouldn't say you've posted anything postitive either bud.

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/11/2018 4:59 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Too*

Sorry, i had to just cuz you're a bit of an asstongue Just fuckin with yalaughing i dont hold grudgessideways

When your first post on my thread is calling me an ass for no reason.... What do you expect?

|

9/11/2018 5:05 PM

King_Maker wrote:

I was wondering if I bought this and attached it on the outside of my fork if it would be sturdy enough? Any thoughts? I feel it will be an easier fix than changing the axle all together.

Ok...so you got a complete bike and the axle is too short for pegs?
Unless I didn’t see it, only skimmed the first few replies no pics.

What type bike is it? Because unless you got a race bike I have yet to see a complete with too short of axles for pegs.

|

9/11/2018 5:09 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Too*

Sorry, i had to just cuz you're a bit of an asstongue Just fuckin with yalaughing i dont hold grudgessideways

King_Maker wrote:

When your first post on my thread is calling me an ass for no reason.... What do you expect?

You are an ass. He is also an ass. Hell, I'm an ass; we're all asses.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

9/11/2018 5:13 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Photo

Clearly enough room for pegs , so you’re an idiot who cut down his axles to save weight and didn’t compensate for pegs is what you’re trying to say ?

King_Maker wrote:

Is that used? It’s a Bama, Hoffman fork anyway. But, if it’s new, call Hoffman and talk to them. I have never seen that on a bike designed for ride street, dirt, and park. And a Hoffman Bama is indeed made for that.

Here is the number...unless it is used...NOT by you, but the original owner.

tel: (405)-726 -1108

|

9/11/2018 5:15 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Too*

King_Maker wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

You are an ass. He is also an ass. Hell, I'm an ass; we're all asses.

WTF guys? Posting to post? P1p is right just get over it

|

9/11/2018 5:20 PM

Ban this fucking King goof for disrespecting frequent members

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/11/2018 5:30 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Photo

King_Maker wrote:

Gack2000 wrote:

Is that used? It’s a Bama, Hoffman fork anyway. But, if it’s new, call Hoffman and talk to them. I have never seen that on a bike designed for ride street, dirt, and park. And a Hoffman Bama is indeed made for that.

Here is the number...unless it is used...NOT by you, but the original owner.

tel: (405)-726 -1108

Trust me man I've contacted hoffman about several things (tracking number, wrong colored handlebars) and the phone rings off the hook they asked to leave messages which I have still no reponse. They have some terrible customer service.

|

9/11/2018 5:37 PM

Is it that short on both sides? If there's plenty of thread on the other side, you could adjust the cones so there's more thread that side. Or turn the wheel round. Or, measure the length and check with a local bike shop (I'm assuming it's unsealed? We cleared that bit up didn't we?) making sure it's a good 10mm longer each side

|

9/11/2018 5:43 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Is it that short on both sides? If there's plenty of thread on the other side, you could adjust the cones so there's more thread that side. Or turn the wheel round. Or, measure the length and check with a local bike shop (I'm assuming it's unsealed? We cleared that bit up didn't we?) making sure it's a good 10mm longer each side

Ya man same length on both sides. It is unsealed to my knowledge, but I haven't actually taken the cones off to see, and the hoffman website didn't specify.

|

9/11/2018 6:06 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Too*

King_Maker wrote:

Then i said, "Just fuckin with yalaughing"

Soooooooooo your point?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/11/2018 8:02 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

l o n g

l o n g

|

smile

9/11/2018 9:06 PM

King_Maker wrote:

I was wondering if I bought this and attached it on the outside of my fork if it would be sturdy enough? Any thoughts? I feel it will be an easier fix than changing the axle all together.

Gack2000 wrote:

Ok...so you got a complete bike and the axle is too short for pegs?
Unless I didn’t see it, only skimmed the first few replies no pics.

What type bike is it? Because unless you got a race bike I have yet to see a complete with too short of axles for pegs.

2017 mongoose legion l100 had too short of front axles to run pegs. 2018 fixed the issue by including a female front axle.

|

9/12/2018 1:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2018 1:08 AM

93EXCivic wrote:

What can you expect of someone who has a pic of Crocs as their profile pic?

grumpySteve wrote:

What are thooose!

But seriously. You all need to chill out a bit. I'm the first one to start a debate if I disagree with a statement someone has made, but getting personal and calling out someone's ability/knowledge is a bit shitty.

Yeah Steve fuck you too
Jk

|

Hmmm

9/12/2018 1:41 AM

93EXCivic wrote:

What can you expect of someone who has a pic of Crocs as their profile pic?

grumpySteve wrote:

What are thooose!

But seriously. You all need to chill out a bit. I'm the first one to start a debate if I disagree with a statement someone has made, but getting personal and calling out someone's ability/knowledge is a bit shitty.

Edman123 wrote:

Yeah Steve fuck you too
Jk

Until fairly recently I thought jk was an abbreviation of joke. True story

|

9/12/2018 6:28 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Lmao I've been living in the same delusion as well until someone informed me

|

9/12/2018 8:49 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

What are thooose!

Edman123 wrote:

Yeah Steve fuck you too
Jk

grumpySteve wrote:

I thought that until right now.

|