Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2013 5:19 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

- crayola531 (Team 4) has set "1 handed hang 5"

- Team 3 has taken the letter
- Mikel8149 (Team 3)set "360 tire tap"

- FBC2012 challenged set successfully
- FBC2012 (Team 4) set "G-Turn/Rockwalk/Nose 180 or w/e"

- SoCalShreds challenged set successfully
- SoCalShreds (Team 3) set "tooth hangover" http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=ezon80&s=6
- Team 4 has taken the letter
- dream (Team 4) set "270 tire tap to footjam 180" http://s1094.photobucket.com/user/kmh923/media/MVI_0808.mp4.html
- sundaybmxRR challenged set successfully
- sundaybmxRR (Team 3) set "Wallride to Smith"

- ConnorSexauerBmx (Team 4) set "Tuck no hander"

- SoCalShreds challenged set successfully
- brianoob (Team 3) set "180 feeble"

- crayola 531 challenged set successfully
- crayola 531 (Team 4) set "feeble, up, 360 off"

- sundaybmxRR (Team 3) set "feeble, manual, feeble easy 180"

- FBC2012 has set "180 off a curb"

- brianoob challenged set successfully
- Mikel8149 (Team 3) set "bunnyhop down 3 stairs"

- crayola531 (Team 4) set "double peg on a rail"

- sundaybmxRR (Team 3) set "Feeble to luc-e to smith stall"

- FBC2012 has set "Nollie off a curb to manual"

- ***WAITING FOR TEAM 3 TO CHALLENGE***

Team 3:
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Team 4:
[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

4/7/2013 9:18 AM

go team 4 =], i guessing crayola or i are the least experience, (trickwise), and fbc2012 is the least experience (timewise).

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/7/2013 9:26 AM

Let's do this

|

4/7/2013 9:29 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Let's do this

lol i scared of you, from watching your edits, you always do my main tricks and even more. cranksflips/wallrides/360.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/7/2013 9:38 AM

i can only put a video up in about 9 hours

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

4/7/2013 9:40 AM

FBC2012 wrote:

go for it, my bikes at my friends house right now, but ill get it tomarow, even though i probably have to walk

|

Jade Bike Check

4/7/2013 9:41 AM

FBC2012 wrote:

dream wrote:

go for it, my bikes at my friends house right now, but ill get it tomarow, even though i probably have to walk

ok when i can get my mom to move the car out of the garage i'll post a video

|

4/7/2013 9:43 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Let's do this

dream wrote:

lol i scared of you, from watching your edits, you always do my main tricks and even more. cranksflips/wallrides/360.

If you think about him telling him the tricks you can do may not of been a good idea wink

Good luck for all of you, if I had something do decently film with I would of entered.

|

4/7/2013 9:44 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

If you think about him telling him the tricks you can do may not of been a good idea wink

Good luck for all of you, if I had something do decently film with I would of entered.

i'm just filming with my ipod

|

4/7/2013 9:45 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

why? ill get tech with them

|

Jade Bike Check

4/7/2013 9:51 AM

i dont want to go against socalshreds he scares me

|

roses are red, violets are blue, bikes are red, my dick is red, i cant write poetry, not even gonna lie, bite the pillow, im going in dry - xxohioanxx

4/7/2013 9:53 AM

dream wrote:

I have a lot of tech tricks too haha but idk what you hold in your trick bag so in a way you have an advantage of knowing some things I can do

|

4/7/2013 9:53 AM

crayola531 wrote:

i know! theyre fucking intimidating. i kept up with sundays,brians,socal edits since like a year or 2 ago. theyre pretty damn good

|

Jade Bike Check

4/7/2013 9:54 AM

dream wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

dream wrote:

Just think about it, he may not set Crankflips, wallrides and 3s now and will set something else, which you may not be able to do.

|

4/7/2013 9:54 AM

crayola531 wrote:

dream wrote:

i know! theyre fucking intimidating. i kept up with sundays,brians,socal edits since like a year or 2 ago. theyre pretty damn good

me to thats why im scared

|

roses are red, violets are blue, bikes are red, my dick is red, i cant write poetry, not even gonna lie, bite the pillow, im going in dry - xxohioanxx

4/7/2013 9:55 AM

dream wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

FBC2012 wrote:

All I have is the 1.3 Megapixel camera on my phone.

|

4/7/2013 9:56 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

FBC2012 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

All I have is the 1.3 Megapixel camera on my phone.

but it still works even if it is crappy quality

|

4/7/2013 9:58 AM

lets try not to clutter the thread like the last one

|

4/7/2013 11:26 AM

Yo team 4. Text me your numbers. 9494824471

|

Jade Bike Check

4/7/2013 11:50 AM

So, who's going to set the trick?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/7/2013 12:23 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

So, who's going to set the trick?

I am but i need to wait till im back at my moms and thats gunna be 6-7 hours

|

4/7/2013 1:22 PM

i can throw up my set to get it started

|

4/7/2013 1:25 PM

crayola531 wrote:

i can throw up my set to get it started

yea you should i'm gunna be a while so you should start it up

|

4/7/2013 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2013 1:42 PM

set 1. hang nothing. pj,s and hard landings=fun

|

4/7/2013 1:43 PM

crayola531 wrote:

nice.now whos gunna challenge

|

4/7/2013 1:46 PM

crayola531 wrote:

just saying but you should get a clip of you actually getting into it, cause thats the hardest part lol

|

4/7/2013 1:47 PM

crayola531 wrote:

Did you just walk into it or did you just walk and do it? lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/7/2013 1:48 PM

crayola531 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

?. i went slow and hoped into it

|

4/7/2013 1:48 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

you cant get that speed like that. He might of done it out of a hang 5

|

Jade Bike Check

4/7/2013 1:53 PM

im not on either of those teams but i still think he should re video it with him hopping into it, otherwise it could easy be fake.

|