BATTLE OF THE CREWS / BMX DVD Contest & Premier Party

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2018 6:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2018 10:44 AM

We are hosting a "BATTLE OF THE CREWS" DVD Contest & Premier Party in St. Louis, MO on April 11th, 2020!

We will be giving out a CASH PRIZE & some other goodies to the winners of the DVD Contest.
Photo

We will also be hosting the Midwest's largest annual Street Jam (Capital-Lou-Jam) that day before the Premier Party.

To be eligible for the Contest, you must;
- Register ASAP on https:/www.capitalcrewbmx.com/battleofthecrews
- Film a 45-minute or less BMX video project with your friends.
- Send a copy of your video on DVD to us by April 1st, 2020 at the latest.
- Let us handle the rest from there! (& come to the Premier Party on April 11th!)

Perks of registering for the DVD Contest;
- You will be allowed to set up a tent at the Premier Party to sell your products & DVDs.
- Chance at winning the First Place Cash Prize & bragging rights on April 11th!
- A great opportunity to get together with your boys to film a sick BMX video!

Perks of attending the Jam & Party on April 11th, 2020;
- Free Street Jam with Games, Contests, & Prizes!
- Free Video Premier!
- Free After-Party!
- Free Parking! (Limited)
- In-person voting for the best DVD.
- A beautiful weekend getaway to St. Louis, MO.

Perks of watching the DVD Contest Online Livestream on April 11th;
- Watch all of these kick-ass DVDs one time from the safety of your home!
- Get to vote online for your favorite DVD!

You all have over a year to finish your DVDs & get them sent to us!

We hope to see you all on April 11th! May the gnarliest crew win!

Current Crew Roster;
1. Capital Crew
2. Wilkes-Barre - Guttuh Guttuh
3. Grudge BMX
4. Space Goats
5. Vagabond Streetwear - What Did You Expect?
6. Pittsburgh Crew - Keystoned
7. Fuck Shit Crew - Squad Goals
8. Reds BMX - Springfield USA
9. Pedal Action BMX

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/12/2018 5:12 PM

Thread updated with the flyer & crew roster!

You guys should all get your local crews involved / Maybe do a vital forum full-length?!

Let me know what you guys think!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

10/12/2018 8:30 PM

So it just has to be under 45 minutes? What if i put a five minute edit on a dvd and enter with that?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/12/2018 8:35 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

So it just has to be under 45 minutes? What if i put a five minute edit on a dvd and enter with that?

Maybe like 25mins at the least? Has to be a "full length" part

|

10/12/2018 10:24 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I like the idea of a video contest. I know i will never be able to do well in regular format contests but i can make an entertaining video part. My crew is pretty loose though, i kinda doubt anyone would really want to go in for this. I would like to see a similar contest for individual riders parts though. Like xgames real street but for unknown riders. I know someone used to put on a contest like that years ago but i forget what it was called. It was how that one dude from florida got famous for the clip of pulling a gun and shooting while he was mid roof to roof gap.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/12/2018 10:52 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I like the idea of a video contest. I know i will never be able to do well in regular format contests but i can make an ...more

You may be thinking of The Hunt? Which is a huge inspiration for what I'm doing. & man you got a year & a half! I'm sure you & your crew can & will come up with 25+mins of footage in that time. Would love to see yall on the list

|

10/13/2018 4:13 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I like the idea of a video contest. I know i will never be able to do well in regular format contests but i can make an ...more

Yoo Curtis film and send your part to me I'll add it in the dvd I'm working on. Got a buddy sending stuff in from Florida already.

|

10/13/2018 5:41 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

Yoo Curtis film and send your part to me I'll add it in the dvd I'm working on. Got a buddy sending stuff in from Florida ...more

Yewww. You registered on the site yet?

|

10/13/2018 5:52 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

blizzbikes wrote:

Yoo Curtis film and send your part to me I'll add it in the dvd I'm working on. Got a buddy sending stuff in from Florida ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Not yet figuring out everytjing then registering monday

|

10/13/2018 5:53 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

blizzbikes wrote:

Not yet figuring out everytjing then registering monday

Rad!! Message me on Instagram when you do so I can add you to the group chat.

|