BB for KHE maceto ST

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2018 2:15 PM

Need a new bottom bracket for a KHE maceto ST,but I’m sure what the size relates too?

I know it’s a mid BB,but there’s a few different options on sizes-anyone got any idea which size my frame takes?

|

2/14/2018 2:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2018 2:17 PM

If it's a mid BB then the size will be your crank spindle, not the frame tell us the cranks or send a photo or your BB as it is now and we'll probably be able to tell you.

|

Hmmm

2/14/2018 2:20 PM

I think it’s the standard crank that came on it- so guess I need to measure the spindle and go off of that?

|

2/14/2018 2:22 PM

philbaines wrote:

I think it’s the standard crank that came on it- so guess I need to measure the spindle and go off of that?

Yes the spindle will most likely be 19mm or 22mm, measure the hole in your old BB it will be more reliable.

|

Hmmm

2/14/2018 2:30 PM

philbaines wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Yes the spindle will most likely be 19mm or 22mm, measure the hole in your old BB it will be more reliable.

Cheers man..I can see another order from source bmx being put in later

|

2/14/2018 2:50 PM

philbaines wrote:

If it came off a complete, it's probably a 19mm...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...